View Poll Results: Would my tactic have worked?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 28.57%
  • No

0 0%
  • Depends (too many variables to say)

4 57.14%
  • Nothing could possibly work for you, you eternal virgin

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think what I almost did would have worked?

I'd definitely go for it if the chance came up again but that seems extremely unlikely..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

So put yourself in a situation where it could happen

I don't get why guys think were so hard to figure out all u have to do is talk to us

If it were that easy, I wouldn't still be single going on 8 years now.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    If it were that easy, I wouldn't still be single going on 8 years now.
    IT IS that easy.....you're just really bad at it

Well, you have to remember; these kids aren't really my peers. I don't have a thing in common with them.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    lol not true ^^^^ I look good every day and I do that for me. Nobody else lol. And I wouldnt accept a drink unless I was interested and would not be interested in more afterwards. Some girls wana be courted.

You are that 1% mentioned. I had more like bar, nighclub scene in mind so its really pretty much true there. Not sure about Ireland but in England/Wales nighlife is wild. Same should be in USA aswell.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 05-03-13 at 01:34 AM.

Never been to a club (don't even know how to dance). Kinda pretty awkward..

Thing is no one can dance. People just get drunk and then they think they can dance. No one care anyway - all are having fun. Its nice just to talk with them. Girls really do wild stuff just to get at least some attention from guys - Seen naked, asses, lesbian stuff on a dance floor. Two girls didnt even wear undies - nice view when they sitting. IF you are ripped than you really dont have to do anything - girls will just come to you. Only thing you have to do is talk - no matter how good you are you have to say at least something.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    lol not true ^^^^ I look good every day and I do that for me. Nobody else lol. And I wouldnt accept a drink unless I was interested and would not be interested in more afterwards. Some girls wana be courted.
    ^^^ Thing is there are thousands that will talk to a guy even let him buy her a drink if they don't want to be courted. One has to at least get started by talking before anything else will ever happen unless he just wants to hire a hooker that is.

Sorry, Wakeup, can you clarify your first sentence?

What I meant is just because michelle wouldn't talk to or accept a drink from a guy that she wasn't interested in, it doesn't mean that all girls won't talk to a guy they arent interested in. The thing to do, LR is to get practice in the art of small talk and conversation with members of the opposite sex. In order to do that, you have to try first and not worry about whether or not they're going to be interested.

to add: see posts 29 and 30.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-03-13 at 04:21 AM.

your confidence is so low that even if you do talk to a girl, she's not going to be interested because you already set yourself up for failure and don't believe you're good enough for anyone. so until you work on that, get better self-esteem and actually believe you're good enough to be with a girl no one is gonna believe it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What I meant is just because michelle wouldn't talk to or accept a drink from a guy that she wasn't interested in, it doesn't mean that all girls won't talk to a guy they arent interested in. The thing to do, LR is to get practice in the art of small talk and conversation with members of the opposite sex. In order to do that, you have to try first and not worry about whether or not they're going to be interested.

to add: see posts 29 and 30.
    Do you at least think I gave a good effort?

"Effort" you didn't do anything. What "Effort?" Refresh my memory I don't recall you making effort none-whatsoever?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast