+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why is he doing this? Is he really over it all?

Amb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I usually am cautious. I am also optimistic. I don't like to rush anything. If it feels rushed I usually back off.

He was infatuated. He loved everything about me. It was too much at times. I think that is why I doubted it because it was too much. He had me on a pedestal. I felt like I couldn't do anything because it would come crashing down on me and it did. He would get his feelings hurt easily like he wasn't ready for real life situations. It got on my nerves like I wanted him to be more of man and be there for me. I am the woman after all shouldn't I be the sensitive one. I still loved him though and dealt with it. I hope grows up one day for his and his family's sake.

It will take time. I need to re-evaluate all that I know. Sometimes my life doesn't make sense. I do believe things will get better in time.

you know what you want and have your head screwed on. bad experiences make us stronger and rejection brings us closer to finding the right one

in time you will look back and no it was for the best eventually you can focus on meeting mr right when you are in a better place emotionally.

focus on getting over him and do whatever you need to to heal. xx

It's time to stop pondering over what could have been done, what should have happened, etc. All you are doing is pushing yourself into a corner, and letting yourself feel trapped and helpless with these painful feelings.....that's a lot of self doubt. Things just didn't work out and life is like that....remember life will give you other chances to fall in love with someone and that someone is out their waiting. Best of luck with your healing, and may you finally free yourself of these sad thoughts real soon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345