+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I give up hope

You will get better, but it definitely will take some time. Don't look at the past, look forward to YOUR future. Try to get back out there, meet new people and once you find someone else you seem to connect with all of these terrible feelings will go away.

Abby stop feeling bad about this. When you are not with the right person, they can bring out the worst in you. I believe this is what has happened in this relationship. A part of compatibility is being able to communicate well with each other, understand each other, and never have to feel insecure. If it never really felt right, it would have never have changed anyways. You should believe in your heart you can do better than him. I know after a break up you can feel like a total failure, but you need to understand relationship do come and go and it's just part of the learning process painful as it is. You will feel better as long as you force yourself to not sit and dwell on it, thinking what you could have done better, or if you did this or didn't do that....it's such a waste of energy because it's meaningless now. Move forward, be strong, get support from your friends and family, keep busy, do good things for yourself, then you will be ready to get back out there dating again.

it will get better you just have to take each day at a time. what your feeling right now is normal and as hard as it is-you no you were not good together. it is for the best and when your ready to move on and meet someone who you are compatable with-it will bring out the best in you and youll look back and think you had a lucky escape here.

take all the time you need to feel strong again. eventually youll be ready to grab life in both hands again and get back out there. try not to think about where he is or who hes wih-it doesnt matter now coz ur not going back. even if he changes his mind, you need yo be strong and stay away coz u no hes not good for you. never go backwards-move forward.

Thankyou for all you'r advice.

I definatley think I'm going through the angry/crazy stage now
    But I'm trying to keep as busy as possible!!

I was really proud of myself as I got to 5 full days no contact.. And guess what he has text me!!
    About my weekend??! Not asking a question just he hopes it was nice and his was boring.

I haven't replied.. I don't understand why he has text me. He dosent play games and we decided on no contact so why is he texting?!

stop feeling bad abou thism seriously.

I honestly think ure over-reacting very much

Quote Originally Posted by abbey3 View Post
    Thankyou for all you'r advice.

I definatley think I'm going through the angry/crazy stage now
    But I'm trying to keep as busy as possible!!

I was really proud of myself as I got to 5 full days no contact.. And guess what he has text me!!
    About my weekend??! Not asking a question just he hopes it was nice and his was boring.

I haven't replied.. I don't understand why he has text me. He dosent play games and we decided on no contact so why is he texting?!
    Uhhh... he DOES play games.

just ignore him abbey. you agreed no contact and you no its the best thing for you. dont text him back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12