+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sex with cousin

California FTW.

... lolzzz .. tks Vince.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, Heaven is a Place on Earth...and it's unattainable.
    That's the video that initially made me fall in love with her lol.

And then there was Amy Jo Johnson...oh lawd I hit puberty a good 4 years early thanks to her

Okay so Im in the South East of the US. So I can marry a cousin. joking. Thats incest and your kids will be slow and possibly deformed. (Its true. I seen it). I had a cousin who I hardly ever see who I thought was attractive and he thought I was too I could tell. He was totally my kind of guy. It was during a family cookout and I hardly ever see that side of my fam. But anyway of course once we realized we were cousins (my grandfather and his grandmother are siblings..therefore my mother and his dad are first cousins making him my second cousin). It was more like thats too bad but I would NEVER do such a thing.

One of my bros who is a complete womanizer (he trying to change every since he had a daughter, my sweet lil' niece) but anyway we had a cousin come down who we wasnt close to like that and my bro was like she gav me head.. Im lik dumb ass thats our cousin! His mouth dropped open. He had no idea but I was like she knew, she was a slut anyway. Its me and his secret though but thats what he get for always trying to get something.

Lol i just pictured ur brothers face when he found out. I played Dr. With my cousin when we were 6 she was 7 totally took advantage of me, but i poked her vaginal with a pencil.

omg haha ^^^ you should keep that to yourself. lmao kids do crazy shit sometimes. funny

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    Lol i just pictured ur brothers face when he found out. I played Dr. With my cousin when we were 6 she was 7 totally took advantage of me, but i poked her vaginal with a pencil.
    Haha, I did something similar with a girl at that age, I didn't poke her with a pen though! Worst part was, the girl and I ended up in the same class at school a few years later and she remembered what we did. Talk about embarrassing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12