+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Asking a Girl Out

Asking a Girl Out

I haven't ever had a girlfriend, I know that's weird but I'm just being honest because I don't know what the heck I'm doing.

There is this girl who I pretty much know likes me, I can see it and I've noticed it for a long time. I really like her and I don't ever get the chance to see her in class, lunch or passing time.
    There really isn't any way for me to talk to her during school, and she is always with her friends. She immediately goes to them right after stepping out of the door.

So I was wondering how I get to know her. I was told by my friend to just message her on Facebook but what would I say? No one just messages someone they don't know to say what's up.

Is it a good idea to message her on Facebook? To say something like, "Hey I can't ever catch you in school, but" and then I don't know what to say.

What would you do?

How do you know she likes you when you haven't talked to her? And I wouldn't use Facebook. You have to talk to her in person.

I agree with Bearz, how do you know she likes you when you haven't spoken? in order to tell if you two have a connection you have to talk, get to know each other and see whether there's a spark or not. I wouldn't use Facebook because it's impersonal and since you aren't friends it doesn't really make sense to randomly message her. I would try to find a time when you can catch her in the hall at her locker or something and go up to her and just say hi, then see where the conversation goes.