+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does it say about a women if she denies past relations?

what does it say about a women if she denies past relations?

when we were discussing about my gf's past , she shared all the details vividly and since i was a virgin(lost it to her) .it made me cringe knowing all that.
    she then said they were only for fun and never intended to marry or get serious with them (2 lovers + 1 random guy).
    she also said she was planing to have affairs and when time comes she would marry a rich older man but since we been together she only wants me and wants us to get married when we can.
    ladies,please help me out.
    what is it all about her?

She sounds like a pretty regular woman in her 20s...

yeap shes 26 and i am 24.

Well, if it was me I'd dump her in a heartbeat. I also would have asked this question before having sex with her. I don't have any respect for people who have sex just for fun; it should be with someone special, someone you love and you should save it for one person. Though 99.999% of guys probably prefer this type of girl, so I guess it depends on whether you're a 99.999% type of guy or 0.001% type of guy....just remember though to think with your brain and not your, well, you know what...haha

Bedhead, she's had a change of heart. This often happens when we find a person who is good for us. It's no different to commitment phobes who suddenly find themselves able to commit when they find the right person.

Is this a problem for you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Is her past important to you? Do you love her enough to look forward to your life together instead of dissecting all her previous relationships? If you can't move forward because of her past, that is your decision and right to do so, but tell her. She will get hurt but at least she knows and can find someone who can accept her, past experiences and all.

I find that sharing your sexual past is always a bad idea. It seems to create situations like this, and then you become focused on who this person was, and not on who they are to you. I'm 2 years into a serious relationship with the person it seems like I may spend the rest of my life with, we have only ever alluded to our pasts, but never put actual numbers or experiences on them. I know my gf has had both one night stands and long term relationships before me, but I have never asked for the small details, nor has she mine. But we're also non-monogamous, so our views on sex might differ from yours.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

the fact that you are "non-monogamous" says it all

Quote Originally Posted by bedhead666 View Post
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by bedhead666 View Post
    I'm happy, secure, and not laying in bed awake at night scared my gf is going to leave me for a guy with a bigger ding-dong. So if that is what you mean by "says it all", then you are correct. I am happy, you are not, so throwing stones from your glass house isn't going to help you here.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley