+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I ask this girl out?

How do I ask this girl out?

Hello, I'm Nando. So there's this girl I am sort of crushing on from school...she's really pretty and smart. I'm interested in getting to know her better and see where things go. Thing is, I am inexperienced in the whole dating thing and don't know how to ask her out. Hence why I am here

First off, I only know a little bit about her. I recently built up the courage to talk to her. We did talk a little and shared a few laughs. So I guess am not a complete stranger to her but would asking her out be weird since we don't know each other that well?

School's almost over and I only have one more shot at seeing her before break (and she's not coming back for spring quarter)....so you see, I gotta do this tomorrow.

How do I ask her out? I was thinking of just grabbing my balls, letting out an alpha male roar, and winging it like a boss:

Walk up to her
    "Hey (her name here), how are you?"
    Her reply
    "Ah, cool..Listen, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me once finals are over. Maybe we could have lunch or catch a movie or something.
    If she says yes, I'll ask her for number.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I think you already answered your own question, do exactly what you posted here and she will either say yes or no. But either way you will know what's up and don't have to worry about it anymore.

Thanks, bearz. So you don't think my approach is too strong? I mean, just asking her out like that is okay?

Quote Originally Posted by gotnando View Post
    Thanks, bearz. So you don't think my approach is too strong? I mean, just asking her out like that is okay?
    I think that's pretty much the absolute minimum, anything less than asking for a lunch together isn't really asking someone out.

Right on, thank you, bearz. Anyone else have more advice?