+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me please

Help me please

I had this crush on this girl for a long time, and when I finally asked her out for a coffee she said wasn't very interested. So I found out where she lived, went over there vandalized her house and damaged her car, and I urinated on her door. I know this was really not a smart thing to do but now the police come and spoke to me. I'm really scared I don't want to get in trouble, as I'm about to graduate this year as an aerospace Engineer. Is there anything that I can do to get her to drop the charges? IF I tell her I did it because I truly loved her will she drop the charges? Because this can ruin my life, I already have an employment contract lined up with a prestigious defence company with a 6 figure endowment. I have to get criminal record check before I can get the security clearance to work with them, but if she gets a restraining order, I wont get my security clearance. Also if she goes to the Engineers board they may suspend my membership. I'm really scared I don't know what to do, i tried contacting her to come to a non disclosure settlement with me paying for the damages, but she didn't reply.

Build a rocket and blast her off into space

Cant really help you because you already helped yourself and now when everything done you get what you deserved. In order to grow you have to take the punches now.
    You did overeact a little and its not her fault. Theres something deep inside of you that caused it. Latter when you will have more expierience with ladies, you gona look back at this and laught how silly you was.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Cant really help you because you already helped yourself and now when everything done you get what you deserved. In order to grow you have to take the punches now.
    You did overeact a little and its not her fault. Theres something deep inside of you that caused it. Latter when you will have more expierience with ladies, you gona look back at this and laught how silly you was.
    What caused it was that I really liked her and she had no interest in me. She didn't even go one date with me.

Look I really could not care about future ladies or anyone else for that matter if she puts me infront of the board of Engineers, shes already threaten to do this to me via a mutual friend. Shes trying to ruin my life over a couple $100s worth of damage, $1000 at most. If I get kicked off the professional Engineer's membership roll I'm going to kill her I swear to god.

That girl doesn't know who she is messing around with, me offering her a date was the best thing to happen to her.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 15-03-13 at 03:35 PM.

She had no idea what a warm feelings you have for her. because you build them up quietly and when you finaly asked girl out it was too late because you liked her too much already - so much that you could not be cool about her. All she saw was peeing guy who smashed her car. You gave her your worst and now its her turn.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 15-03-13 at 04:28 PM.

Wow, you should get counselling. Why the hell would you do that to her?

Honestly, it sounds like you need a little help...like counseling. What you did is not only immature, but...a little creepy too. She's probably afraid of you. You might want to talk to a mental health professional (you don't have to be 'crazy' to be in therapy...they can give you some really great advice). Honestly, if I were her I might go as far as to get a restraining order. Telling her you did it because you loved her is...stalkerish. Perhaps sending her an apology letter (without making excuses for yourself, or professing your 'love' for her)?

What if I tell her I had a crush on her for a long time. but she doesn't know this

this sounds like complete BS.. your either a troll or idk wtf.

Bro. Why the F would you even do such shhhiiittt? I hope she puts your engineering assss in JAIL!! ._.

Wow you are sick and have mental issues very serious ones.
    And its good that she told you no..
    Cause its clear that you will do more of this sick stuff when things don go the way you want
    if she date you.

You are a danger for everyone's daughter.
    And not a dating material.

And its your own fault deal with it.
    Take the consequences like a men ad learn from it.
    You should have think about school and work before doing it.
    Thanks yourself for being so sick minded.

Beside if you deal like this with rejection i wonder how you deal with
    break ups. good God...............help us.

And telling her about the crush will make her see how sick your really are.
    Which she already see.

And she will press more chargers against your sick stalker engineer ass,

Quote Originally Posted by coconutz View Post
    And telling her about the crush will make her see how sick your really are.
    Which she already see.

And she will press more chargers against your sick stalker engineer ass,
    Why will it make her think i'm sick? It will be more cute, and she will think that I really liked her. Which will make her feel sympathetic towards me.

you re a troll! you cant be normal and serious!

they need to stop letting psyco patients on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by coconutz View Post
    you re a troll! you cant be normal and serious!

they need to stop letting psyco patients on the internet.
    instead of being obnoxious, could you tell me what she would think if I told her I had a crush on her for a long time and how she should react. And be specific.

Dude forget about her. Shes afraid of you. Would you wanted to date someone like you after person did what you did?

You can be much better with girl who dont know you, so find a girl who apreciates you. And I seen lot of girls with crazy guys - its the love that keeps them together. Doesnt matter how crazy you are as long as you dont do bad things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast