+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this guy like me

Does this guy like me

There's this guy around the same age as me, who works at my local Starbucks (were in late teens)

We know each others name

It all started about 6months ago,

He's always said hi, how are you/how your day.

Then one time I went he said I was very polite. I didn't know how to respond so just said thanks.
    Then a few weeks after that he said it again, I was a bit shocked that he had brought it up so just responded with thanks.

Then after that he started to stare at me when ever I went started off about 10-secs now goes up to 40secs and is quite regular. Also when he stares, he stares like I'm the only one around like tries to hold a gaze with me.

I only notice cuz I look up form my drink/phone and he would be staring my way, I then look back down, look up in 30/40secs and he would still be staring. I sometimes stared back, but most times look straight back down.

One week I was sat their on my laptop watching my fav tv show supernatural, when he walk past to clear tables. They recently got some lamps for the tables so turned round to me and my parents and ask what we though of them, he was standing behind me so could see everything I was doing. I just carried on watching tv, while my parents spoke to him for about 2-3mins.
    This is the first time he's spoke to them, does this mean anything or was he just been friendly.

Later that night I went to the toilet, and as I was just about to go into the women's he came out the mens and ask if me if I liked supernatural. I told him it was my fav show and he said it was his to and then had a 1min chat about it with me. (This is the most we've ever talked)

Then ever since then when ever I go and order he always talks to me about it. Also his stares seem to have got a lot longer.
    I also went last night haven't been in a week and he remembered parts of my order and also ask me about my uni course.

Does he like me. If so why hasn't he ask me out yet. As he seems like a very confident/talkative person around his other workmates/customers and other girls who come in that are friends.

I know people say that if a guy wants to be with you he would of ask you by now. But if he didn't like me why would he still keep staring at me.

By the way it was year ago and you have 5 posts in your profile - all about same guy starting from 2012. Here is the first one -

/threads/76483-Why-is-he-playing-me-hot-and-cold?p=857987&highlight=#post857987
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-03-13 at 07:46 PM.