+ Follow This Topic

Thread: URGENT: Chaffing during sex... will it ever stop???

URGENT: Chaffing during sex... will it ever stop???

Now that I have finally settled down with a girl, we are having issues with sex! For the first month we had sex as much as we wanted, with no issues. But now almost always during doggystyle, it feels as if my dick is getting red hot. I'm pretty sure my dick is getting chaffed against the outside of her vagina because it's pretty tight. Afterwards my dick will look very raw and red on the sides where it feels like I'm being chaffed. If I don't shower right away I get this fishy smell coming from the underside of my penis. So I typically shower right away to prevent the smell. But still, after drying, my dick will be red and look scale-y with dry skin in spots.

This has only happened ONCE before in my entire life. It was with an ex a few years back, but it only happened once and never again. Mind you, I have been with around 50 or so women so for this to just happen NOW is the worst luck I could ask for. And no, it's not an STD as we've both been checked. This is a nagging issue that has occurred for the last 3 months now. We take week long breaks from sex so it can heal up (I use apple cider vinegar in a bath) but it always comes back! It even happens sometimes when we're doing regular missionary or if she's giving a too-intense blowjob (too much hand).

To better describe what I believe is happening, take your right hand. Make an "Ok" sign. Now shrink the hole so it's virgin-like. Now take your left pointer finger and try and insert it slowly. Notice the skin around the finger? It's going in with the finger!

I JUST WANT OUR SEX LIFE TO BE GREAT!
    Please help us.

it may be a yeast infection otherwise known as thrush. if it is-cream will sort it out in two weeks. its not an sti/sti-its a fungal infection that can be passed from one partner to the other during sex. you should get a checkup to be sure. other than that-it may be due to dry skin.

thrush is very common in woman and can be caused from something as simple as using the wrong soap, oils, uncomfortable or tight clothes etc but she can pass it to a partner so you will both need to be treated if this is the cause of the problem.

other than that-it may be too tight due to g-spot stimulation during doggy style. the gspot swells when stimulated and makes the vagina a lot tighter but i doubt that is the problem as it has never hurt my bf.

the best think you can do is go to the doctor and stop taking those vinegar baths unless the doc recommends it.

Have you tried lubricant?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree - it's most likely a lack of lubrication.

The fishy smell sounds like infection, though. (Bacterial vaginosis) It's not an STI, but it does require treatment. It can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease and sterility for your partner. It's caused by an overgrowth of normal bacteria, probably due to a change in vaginal pH.

It does NOT sound like a yeast infection, and thrush happens in the mouth.
    Last edited by vashti; 17-03-13 at 10:32 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Either try applying lots of lube or wear an extra thin condom when you have sex
    As for the spots on your penis I'd see a doctor about that unless some over the counter cream works

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I agree - it's most likely a lack of lubrication.

The fishy smell sounds like infection, though. (Bacterial vaginosis) It's not an STI, but it does require treatment. It can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease and sterility for your partner. It's caused by an overgrowth of normal bacteria, probably due to a change in vaginal pH.

If it's a lack of lubrication... why is this basically the only time I've had this issue. It's just happened with her and one other girl over the past 10 years of having sex (half of which was unprotected).

The abnormal vaginal PH levels would make sense. What causes a change in PH? She does have some medical issues that aren't related.. but maybe medications have lead to an issue?

The spots on my penis appear to be from friction, like a rug burn type skin issue, where the skin that heals over the burn is dry and scaley from the penis expanding and contracting (GOD DAMN MORNING WOOD!).. the skin just cracks and has a hard time healing.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Just coming in because this site isn't just for Americans. Here in Australia, we call a vaginal yeast infection 'thrush'. Our terms are frequently similar to the UK and Ireland, so Michelle is most likely using the term which is correct in her country.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The best thing to do is to see a doctor. The smell you mentioned is probably an infection so you may need anti-biotics and cream and so will your gf. The longer you put off seeing a doctor-the worse it will get so go asap

Nath Guest
    What you're experiencing is due to a lack of lubrication at the beginning of sex. I've been through this with my girlfriend before....she's tight and I'm above average. Get a professional's opinion though.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Braggs View Post
    If it's a lack of lubrication... why is this basically the only time I've had this issue. It's just happened with her and one other girl over the past 10 years of having sex (half of which was unprotected).

The abnormal vaginal PH levels would make sense. What causes a change in PH? She does have some medical issues that aren't related.. but maybe medications have lead to an issue?

The spots on my penis appear to be from friction, like a rug burn type skin issue, where the skin that heals over the burn is dry and scaley from the penis expanding and contracting (GOD DAMN MORNING WOOD!).. the skin just cracks and has a hard time healing.
    Vaginal pH changes for a variety of reasons - during menstruation because blood is acidic (the body usually fights this off, though) and during sex, because vaginal pH is very basic/alkaline, and semen is acidic. Douching and tampons can also contribute to the problem. I don't know about any medications contributing to the problem, but you can ask a pharmacist.

Thrush is a yeast infection. What I am describing is NOT a yeast infection. The fishy odor during sex is a telltale sign of bacterial vaginosis, and must be treated. Lack of lubrication is a separate problem.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

it doesn't sound like a yeast infection because if it were, she would have white yeast in her vagina/underwear and you'd definitely notice. also sex would probably be painful for her and even sting a little for you. I had one once and tried having sex with my bf, it hurt so bad and he even said he felt it. sounds like it's what vashti suggested, I'd just go to the doctor to get checked out either way because they'll be able to diagnose the exact problem and get you started on meds to take care of it right away!