+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused about this girl - Help me out

Confused about this girl - Help me out

There is me and this girl. We both work together, have been since the summer. About two or so weeks ago we have started texting and talking everyday. Even been out a couple times, movies, dinner, basketball game. We stay out late at night. We've kissed. I like her, she likes me. She asked me what is going to happen between us. I said I want her to be my girlfriend. She told she wanted the same thing.

Now when one of the managers asked her about us dating yesterday, she said she doesn't have enough time (which is true, because she has dance and school almost everyday) and that she just got out of a relationship. Which is also true.

That's where the confusing begins. She tells me one thing, and someone the another. Don't get me wrong I want to call this girl mine, but I don't know anymore. I like a lot what we have, so I don't know if I should bring it up, because we practically do everything a couple do (hold hands, cuddle) just not labeled as one.

I don't know. Im lost. Maybe you can help me out.

She wants to keep your relationship private and there is noting wrong with that. A lot of companies do frown upon co-workers dating. I think she is just being careful about not jeopardizing her job over it.

The next thing to do is grow a pair and make your relationship official. Also you should know is that relationships don't work out if there is a lack of communication.

I thought about that being the reason too.

I'll bring it up see what happens, who knows.

Exactly, her telling the manager something different isn't anything to worry about.
    Telling your boss that your single and focused on work is a good career move. Especially if your boss rags on you at work for being late and stuff like that.

You can also 'phone in sick' and get away with it a lot easier if they think your single and don't know about your personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by amy37 View Post
    You can also 'phone in sick' and get away with it a lot easier if they think your single and don't know about your personal life.
    That's a load. Single people phone in sick more because they are out partying and are too hung over to show up, or they bail out on paydays to start their drinking early. So no they don't get away with it easier.

So, we were talking about it today...

And she actually doesn't want a boyfriend. Said she doesn't have enough time and was the reason she broke up with her previous boyfriend.

I'm not complaining though, we still do all the relationship stuff just without the label. Everyone thinks were dating, so who cares.

Who cares? You do! and as soon as you get too clingy or serious, you will end up just like the last guy she was with.

Tell her something different.

What do you mean?

you sound like a doormat chailli. how long u gonna let this girl mess with your head?? grow a pair and tell her if she dont want a relationship-that is fine but you cant spend anymore alone time with her coz ur gonna start looking for someone else who wants the same things you do.

Stop settling for someone who cannot give you what you want. It just makes you look like a dweeb, no self respect and desperate.