+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i want him back inspite akll the pain

i want him back inspite akll the pain

I broke up this this guy yesterday. It was me who initiated the break up. I want him to accept me as his girlfriend. He said he dont know... he is confused about what he wants.

So today I regretted that I broke up. Now I now I want him back more than anything else in my life. I want to contact him and write the following" I want to tell you good night every night before going to bed we before.. I want you to know how I am ... I dont know where it will go, but I know what I want at the moment. I want to be with you and I dont care what will happen afterwards....

Do you think it is a good text for contacting him? What else can i write?
    just want some love...

Lets say that he does accept you back as a friend with benefits (after all, this is all you were to him). What will you do when he finds another girl who he does want a relationship with? Let me assure you, when he finds his Miss Right, all his confusion will evaporate and he'll dive right in with her.

I'll guarantee that when this happens, you will feel a whole lot worse than you do now.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Stay strong and dont contact him. Your just a **** buddy and hell hurt you over and over again as long as you let him

B&T is right. Listen to her

If you want a relationship and he is unsure, I would leave it be. If he wants a relationship with you, he knows that is what you want too. I assume you told him why you were breaking up with him? So give him space and if he decides that is what he really wants, than he can find you. But based on experience, guys that come back and decide that they want you often do so because they miss what they had with you, but when they have you again they are uncertain about wanting to have a future with you again.