+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Using a camera

Using a camera

Usually it seems that girls are always against it and I feel bad just bringing out a camera or hiding one when she isn't noticing and filiming being intimate.
    I think it will be even harder trying it on a one night stand but what would be the best way to use one during sex. I'm not filiming to post on the internet or save for blackmail.
    Even if I bring up not filiming her face or add some excitement and have her wear a blindfold.
    Let be friends

Is this some kind of fantasy for when you get laid?

Let me tell you, if you go around filming women without their consent, you'll eventually find yourself smashed to a pulp by some girl's father or new boyfriend. That's if they don't press charges on you.

Of those who you ask if you can film? Of course they will say "no". Too many women have had their photos published online by men who promised to keep the photos private.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 02-04-13 at 05:20 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You must obtain the authorization of your girfriend or seual partner before using a camera to film you having sex. If you uses it without her permision, I hope you end out with your ass in prison. And as it was said by basilandthyme, any girl with a minimun of brain never will allow you to film her having sex... Then, you break up and you use this stuff to **** her... No, no, no...
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

It is illegal what you are planning to do and also creepy. Is that some sort of weird fetish you have?

You have to get her permission! And yes most will say no coz we dont want naked pics of us floating around the internet!

Do NOT attempt to film someone without their consent. And it's no wonder girls don't want to be filmed, with all the as*holes who put videos of their ex-girlfriends online. Blame them for ruining it for the good guys (and girls).

I dont mind being filmed. However, I would be vexed if some jerk did it without my consent. Thats not right at all and you dont need to do that unless she says so.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Is this some kind of fantasy for when you get laid?

Let me tell you, if you go around filming women without their consent, you'll eventually find yourself smashed to a pulp by some girl's father or new boyfriend. That's if they don't press charges on you.

Of those who you ask if you can film? Of course they will say "no". Too many women have had their photos published online by men who promised to keep the photos private.
    ^ She's dead on right all the way.

While I'm not implying that you would betray a woman's trust like that, there is a massive problem with today's society doing that. In my country about 2-3 years ago, a closeted gay guy at a university campus was filmed, secretly, having sex with another guy. In the end, it was posted to the campus website, and the guy jumped off a bridge.
    A few more years before that, there was a woman who worked as a reporter and made sex tapes with her boyfriend. When she dumped him, he got pissed and uploaded the videos online, destroying her career.

It's not that great of an idea to get involved with doing things on camera for that reason. While not everyone in the world is going to do that to someone, it's still the idea that you never know. That being said, I wouldn't bring it up unless you were a brave, brave soul. And I wouldn't film them unknowingly either.

Wow, thats terrible. Seriously sad.

Dude, you haven't even had sex yet and you're talking about recording it? lol

Most girls would not be filmed unless if they were

A) The owner and in charge of the camera
    B) With a long term partner or married

Although even then, it might not ever happen.

Purely because, it's everyones worse nightmare to end up on the net, and also most people cringe watching themselves have sex, the camera adds 10 pounds afterall....

Hiding one makes you seem like a complete creep. You need to ask permission, and if she says no, just forget about it.