+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does a person like this know what love is?

Does a person like this know what love is?

A girl I originally thought was kind and compasionate rejected interest on my part by making short jokes and saying I couldn't help the way I was born. She then hooked up with a married player who cheats, lies, drinks, gambles and braigs about affairs with other married women. She then got mad at him and returned to me. I told her to get lost. Now six months later she is married to a guy she has only known 5 months and is recently pregnant (after marriage). She has another 3 year old daughter from another relationship (unmarried).

She says she loves this guy she is now married to, but can a person truly love if they cannot first repect others?
    Last edited by bob the brave; 11-04-13 at 10:13 PM.

lol, most of women today are awful, you have 18 year old chicks making adult decisions, and a trainwreck like that whos been from guy to guy is pretty much not worthy of anything, let a lone respect.
    good luck finding love in 21st century dude, all you have in america is self-entitled sloots who want nothing but attention and loathing from desperate guys, and when they're done with them they simply find new ones...these people have no respect for themselves, let alone others.

Does the guy she married have a lot of money? If yes, she probably a narcissist and the answer is no-shell never love anyone. If hes poor-shes just extremely selfish and nasty-probably has issues with herself and takes them out on others..

Bob, why do you give a **** either way?

backup its not that easy to just "forget" someone even if you badly want to. Most people need some answers or closure to move on. Its human nature

Doesn't seem like he wants to forget her. How does the question he asked give closure? I just don't see the point of this thread, unless it is just to vent.

ya venting is good we all need to do that sometimes and just have someone agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Doesn't seem like he wants to forget her. How does the question he asked give closure? I just don't see the point of this thread, unless it is just to vent.

Thanks, to all. Your advice does help loads!

No. I am not venting. And Michelle23 is right, it is hard to get over someone sometimes even if you want to. I obviously had a thing for this girl and am sure I could have loved her had things been different. My point in posing the question was to know if I did the right thing or not. She gave me a chance and I threw it away. I second guess myself everyday.

Even though I had feelings for her, her callus nature in initially rejecting me (showed what I took as a shallow, uncompasionate nature) and her taking up with a guy she knew was vulgar and married led me to believe this girl was no good no matter what either of us felt. She is already 39, likes to hang out at bars (has DWI) and felt, she always would. So, although difficult, I felt ok with my decision. Now, to see her married and pregnant with a happy life and a commited caring nature is really hard for me to take. It's like one of those suspense movies where the twist in plot has you reeling.

She has unresolved issues (possibly immature) if she turned to a guy with so many problems of his own and then found herself married/pregnant a short time after. She needs to find herself and love herself. Are you holding out hope to be with this girl? It sounds like trouble if you ask me, she's married now and you deserve someone who appreciates you anyway.

She sounds like a real loser.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I have had a hoebag like this before