+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex vs. love making

Sex vs. love making

What the feeling in love making? What do you prefer? Why?

Love making seems to involve eye contact. And I hate eye contact in bed - it gives me the creeps.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I prefer making love I guess (even though it sounds weird) my guy isn't always around because of work so when he comes home its just great to be intimate with him!

I think you need both for a healthy relationship. That tender making love sex is more connected. But, sometimes you need that aggressive sex and to throw each other around a bit.

It's the same with foreplay. Sometimes she needs/wants a good amount and others its more of a take me right now. It definitely depends in her mood and that's why it is so important to read your partner.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 15-04-13 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    I think you need both for a healthy relationship. That tender making love sex is more connected. But, sometimes you need that aggressive sex and to throw each other around a bit.

It's the same with foreplay. Sometimes she needs/wants a good amount and others its more of a take me right now. It definitely depends in her mood and that's why it is so important to read your partner.
    I definitely agree with this definitely!

I agree with you. Ann
    Ann

Love making means that you know you'll see your sex partner again after and with the possibility of it not being explicitly for sex.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I actually wish I knew about love making. Perhaps I do it already and am not aware of it? Though I suspect that laughter and giggles don't belong in lovemaking - the name makes it seem like a kinda serious activity. And I'm certainly not serious when it comes to sex.

Still can't get past the eye-contact thing though. Is it necessary?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Love making means that you know you'll see your sex partner again after and with the possibility of it not being explicitly for sex.
    I should have mentioned before......that ^^ type of witty comment will land you a girlfriend. Very funny and somewhat true.

I really dont like that term "making love" lol- I think its really weird to say it like that. I normally tell my bf to BANG ME hahaha!

I think the love part comes after when you lay in each others arms and kiss and cuddle Thats really sweet.

Sex should be spontaneous, unpredictable and about giving each other lots of orgasms ha!

A mix of both. Sometimes I want to spend some quality time with my girlfriend and want to spend a long time just enjoying each other and pleasuring each other. Just embracing each other and love seeing the joy in each others faces. When we finish I just let her lay on top of me and we just talk.

Other times I just feel I need to get off and want my girlfriend to just ride me and make it really fun and no expectations, just sex before we go out or after we've went shopping or just whatever.

It has been a while since I really "make love" and not just had sex, but what I can remember certain moments. I mean that it wasn't planned like "hey today is love making day, not banging". Maybe it could start all hot and "i need you now", and at a certain point you just feel the other person, and it's like you just realized how much you love him/her. For me it involves eye contact and i love it.
    An example it would be: already in the business, in a face to face position you start the eye contact and suddenly both of you feel the urge of kissing, slowing down a bit the hips, kissing really deep, and continue with deep strokes. We used to say "i love you" at that moment too..
    Is a similar feeling of angst like when you are in makeup sex. At least for me because i never had makeup sex with someone that i didn't loved.

And I agree, u need both in a relationship. I really miss the love making moments, not just sex. But at the same time, if you are in a long term and loving relationship, even just having sex is more intimated. It can be raw and animal as well, but with the addition of more intimacy, trust, and for me freedom, so it's better.
    Last edited by redbb; 21-05-13 at 08:09 PM.

Love making is the result of deep love. Sex is the result of passion and romance only.

Sex = sex.

Lovemaking = sex with a guy I am in love with.

basilandthyme, laughing/giggling with your partner sounds more like lovemaking than just plain sex - at least according to my definition :-).
    Last edited by searock; 01-06-13 at 03:36 AM.

I don't believe in 'sex' or 'love making'. I prefer to play 'hide the sausage' or 'tunnels and trains'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast