+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

And how many times do I have to say that asking questions doesn't win a girl at all; it gets a guy Friend Zone'ed? I'm just trying to figure out WHAT it is exactly that gets girls...A guy definitely has to be an ace text'er or he'll die alone for sure. Hm...He's got to be arrogant and try to compete with every guy, even strangers..I also suspect that a guy has to be bold enough to do just do, without asking (e.g., kiss her and tell her she knows she wants to be kissed; put his arm around her waist, same line as with the kissing). Girls are always being asked questions by guys; WTF are girls, celebrities and us guys are paparazzi? This might explain why they go for self-centered guys; they want to have to fight for attention.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yeah, you're right.

Hey guys, quit giving him advice - the virgin that's been alone since 2008 already knows everything about women. We can stop now.

Lol. Well, explain this to me: There seems to be some kind of limit as to interest and questions a guy can ask before he gets Friend Zone'ed. I mean, if a guy really cares for a girl, why would she risk free therapy for a relationship? amirite?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yes there is limit its ussualy the first date when the girl kinda think the guy is ok but there is no spark. Its because chemistry is lacking. Like kind of BF GF chemistry that comes from touches. At least give a kiss on the cheek on the first date. It doesnt even have to be a date just a short few minutes talk asking for phone number and its still ok to peck on the cheek.

Ofcourse if girl lets you touch, it doesnt nessecary matter that she likes you more than a friend. Its like you wouldnt feel turned on if your grandma touch you(or maybe you would I dont know). My point is diference between friend and boyfriend is mostly skin deep feeling.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Seems pretty sound. How does one even know if they're dating a girl, anyway? Once I was seeing a girl, and in our conversation she awkwardly said "...since we're SORT of dating.."

Soooo...there's a girl from my town! I CAN'T let this one get away. It's too perfect. Advice?

What you wana do with her? How would a perfect date turn out? What should be said and done to make you happy?

I'm not even thinking "dating" with this girl, to preempt any Wakeup comments..

Anyway, let me see..

Oh yer a cocky bastard now....wait till Thursday when yer shaking in yer boots lol.

Tomorow wakeup will not even remember what she posted yesterday. Thats not excuse. So that means your perfect date would be satisfying that green avatar?

Theres lot of options but in the end of the day none of it matters, its the grey avatar that matters - only hes responsible to make his life happy.

Oh lol, that is NOT what I meant to say (although I do fantasize about it going there; in reality, it probably won't be anything more than a platonic and a disappointment to me).

I meant that, I am assuming that this meet is simply that and not a thing else.

And as for this girl in my town, kinda hesitant. In her profile she says she lost a family member 2 months back. I'm thinking maybe now is not a good time, yet why would she have a profile on a dating site? Plus, I think it is relatively new: I notice when someone is on OKC from my town. It's very rare.

in reality, it probably won't be anything more than a platonic and a disappointment to me).
    ... and, there you go again. Negative expectation are still expecatations. Stop it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Good point. I should just look at it the way I look at appointments and interviews: a good challenge, something to get up early for and look forward to. For some reason, I just haven't been able to think that way. Those things generally go very well for me, but I haven't been 1 on 1 with a girl in...I can't remember.

She's just a person, bro.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Don't worry about not using original pick-up lines. Who does? You need a practice girl. You could try flirting online, but eventually your mannerisms and stuff need to be practiced in real-life.

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast