+ Follow This Topic

Thread: imprisoned

imprisoned

It’s nothing much worse than having the person that for the first time actually made your life feel worth while and complete tell you that there is someone else that she feels stronger about. To give your heart and soul to someone that only returned a fraction of what you gave leaves you completely empty. It feels as though I have two fish hooks stabbed through my chest and I am suspended in mid air with nothing holding me but the skin of my chest and she is the only person that can save me without ripping a whole in my chest cavity. It’s like I’m in the horror movie saw and im handcuffed to a pole with nothing but a dull butter knife... do I wait for her with the key or do I attempt to saw through my wrist for freedom. It feels like I’m serving hard time in a maximum security prison and she is the only one that can prove my innocence and set me free.

Well we dont die for the ones we love - we live for them. Just get on with your mission of happines. Get a beautiful girl and be happy. Make your ex see that you can be ok without her and that shes actually let slip away awesome guy.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It hurts now but you will heal in time. Just take care of yourself and cut all contact with the bitch. Tell her go have her new man. You can do better!

Check this out !

youtube.com/watch?v=KriZHsiiYPg
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by jz9212 View Post
    It’s nothing much worse than having the person that for the first time actually made your life feel worth while and complete tell you that there is someone else that she feels stronger about. To give your heart and soul to someone that only returned a fraction of what you gave leaves you completely empty. It feels as though I have two fish hooks stabbed through my chest and I am suspended in mid air with nothing holding me but the skin of my chest and she is the only person that can save me without ripping a whole in my chest cavity. It’s like I’m in the horror movie saw and im handcuffed to a pole with nothing but a dull butter knife... do I wait for her with the key or do I attempt to saw through my wrist for freedom. It feels like I’m serving hard time in a maximum security prison and she is the only one that can prove my innocence and set me free.
    Jeeeeze, drama much?

You don't give any background to your relationship but I suggest that in the future you hold back some of that stuff you were giving away so readily until you're certain that who you're giving it to is returning the favour. It hurts to loose someone, sure but you'll get over it in time and as long as you're not grasping onto all those adjectives you've so readily used to describe your pain like it was your best friend.

You were fine before she came into your life and you'll be fine again. Keep it real next time ~ life goes on.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion