+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving and breaking up...

I do love him, more than I've ever loved anyone, it's very hard

No you love the idea of being in a relationship. No one loves someone that treats them like crap.

No, you can't allow yourself to 'want' or 'love' this guy anymore. You've been unhappy with him and things got worse and worse, lack of affection but sex when it suited him, no support towards the relationship, whenever you wanted to speak about compatibility you felt threatened that he would kick you out and he ended up hitting you. I don't know if he asked you to leave or you decided to leave, but it's the best that it could happen to you within these circumstances. Look for help for yourself, call your family, friends, colleagues, someone should be able to help you or advise you what to do.

it all happened too fast and you learned the hard way your not compatable. forget therapy and break up. your not meant to be together and no amount of therapy will change that. if you were together 7years id tell you get therapy but 7months? ppfft just get on with your life and next time you meet someone do not move in together until your 100%sure about him.

the honeymoon period has to fade before you can even consider living together. id say you should be with someone 2years minimum before making such a commitment.

I am 31 years old, I can't wait two years to live with someone, I want kids, there's a time limit.

I'm also only talking about the bad stuff not how whenever I would ask how I looked the first thing he'd do without even looking would be to say "beautiful" and all the other good things

Having children requires being in a serious happy relationship where you give each other all the love and support you need. Does he tick many of your boxes? Maybe you're so blind that you could say that he does in spite of everything that went wrong, but you can't ignore, no matter how much this hurts you, that you definitely don't tick his boxes. A man who loves a woman does not ignore her, offend her, threaten to kick her out and hits her. This man does not love you, he was tired of you and the relationship and wanted his space and his freedom back even if this meant you being on the streets. You should try to look for a proper shelter for you because he will not suddenly feel sorry for what he did and start looking for you. Unfortunately he doesn't care about you and as soon as you accept this, you'll be able to take care of yourself.

You are not renouncing to your dreams of love, just to the man that clearly couldn't and didn't want to fulfil them. You'll meet someone else and you'll rediscover your capacity of loving, only that you'll be happy, respected and loved back as you deserve.
    Last edited by Valixy; 21-04-13 at 07:44 AM.

wanting kids is not a good reason to settle for second best. if iworse comes to worse you can get a sperm doner and have a baby. but if your looking for a man to keep for life he has to tick all the boxes. otherwise you could end up divorced with two or 3kids. if its not gonna work-its not gona work and marriage or babies wont make it any better.

your together 7months-it should be the happiest time of your life-you should be all over each other like a rash with tons of affection, sex, fun and laughter.

instead you are tearing each other apart. you are settling and trying to force this to work out of fear that youll miss your chance to have a kid.

if you get out now-you could give yourself the chance to meet mr perfect next month and have your happy ending. as long as you stay you are missing a chance at real happieness.

Your 31 and want kids? Well what the hell have you been doing for the last 10 years?

My sister had her first child at 39 years old and many other women I know. The best biological age may be before 30 but it is generally admitted that the best psychological age is after 30. You might be glad you weren't in a hurry OP after all. You still have lots of chances and lots of time to have a happy relationship and babies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12