+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I love him I will go with him.

Don't drop your life and go with him coz he' s a needy guy. You will find someone better. Don't let yourself be battered emotionally. I know how you feel, I've been there. Settling for something below mediocre just bec. I need someone with me. I need that feeling that I belong to someone. But I'm telling you, you will be better and happier. Focus on yourself this time. Make yourself prosper and you will attract all the right guys.

Choose your dog. Don't leave him/her. I bet your dog's a much better companion.
    "She'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You shouldn't drop your life for anyone but particularly not someone who would treat you like this b/c you aren't giving him what he wants.

He's controlling and emotionally manipulative. If you go with him, you will be losing a part of yourself to do it. That's never a good trade. Love makes you together more than each of you alone. You won't be able to make him see this, btw, its just part of who is he. Let him go and find someone more mature.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You're a ****ing idiot for even considering this. I think you should move with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    If you are okay with your career, then don't think of this as a waste of time, but a learning experience.
    Its just a regular job dont llike or hate it.. But thing is i really cant afford to go unemployed... I feel like telling him if u really love me u go alone while I stay back til I have my one year in in june then either get on a absense leave or call and see of other stores out there will take me.. I know what his response would be it would be if ur not going right when I am going then we are over... So I guess we will be over..

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're a ****ing idiot for even considering this. I think you should move with him.

Ya he wants to leave within a couple days notice I could see if I knew a month or two ahead of time and could get a job transfer all of that.. look what I posted right above this ^

Holy shit... you're still with this turd?

Run the hell away from his using, emotionally and mentally-abusing ass.

Wait... you've been told that before. Nevermind, carry on.

I think if you truly loved him you would go with him across the threshold of Hell. What kind of woman are you that won't stand by her man.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I think if you truly loved him you would go with him across the threshold of Hell. What kind of woman are you that won't stand by her man.

With someone who dont have the potential to keep a job he lasted one month at a job and called in about 5 times not calling in at all just the last for a wrestling game n quitting.. I love him but i dont wanna be the only one supporting us.

Give him time to grow up. How can he ever grow up if mom(you) keep feeding him like baby with a spoon. Theres no reason to work if he can live for free. If you care about him then let him go(he might need some acceleration with feet against the butt) let him be a man and dont wipe his ass every time he shits himself(lose job for example). I hear that in US parents tend to ask their kids to pay rent when they become too disrespectfull. Even demand money for food they eat and if they dont have money than give them opportunity to work around the house to earn it. What happens kids become more humble and less disrespectful or at least useful.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Get this his gma dont even know he quit his job.. Or even she dont know he is trying to get me to come out there in just a few days or so.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by rrb2287 View Post
    telling him if u really love me u go alone while I stay back til I have my one year in in june then either get on a absense leave or call and see of other stores out there will take me.. I know what his response would be it would be if ur not going right when I am going then we are over... So I guess we will be over..
    Yes, if this is his position then you *will* be over and good riddance to him. If you want to give him that chance to mature (doubtful, I don't like his response to you at all--its not caring), then tell him to go alone and see where you are at in a year.

I think this guy is dependent on you. Give him his wings. I don't believe he really loves you, so setting him free could be the nicest thing you ever do for him. Also good for you, and that's more than okay.

Good luck, you sound like you have your head screwed on straight. Stay the path.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Yes, if this is his position then you *will* be over and good riddance to him. If you want to give him that chance to mature (doubtful, I don't like his response to you at all--its not caring), then tell him to go alone and see where you are at in a year.

I think this guy is dependent on you. Give him his wings. I don't believe he really loves you, so setting him free could be the nicest thing you ever do for him. Also good for you, and that's more than okay.

Good luck, you sound like you have your head screwed on straight. Stay the path.
    yea some men would do that I mean specially if they knew there women would follow them there but would just arrive a month or 2 later than them. I mean we woould miss each other but least we would know things would be ok u think real love would do that. that would give me a chance to save til june I would have my one year in at work and wouldnt have to quit to go I could get on absense leave then go there find a store.. And he could already be there getting things ready for my arrival.
    Last edited by rrb2287; 04-05-13 at 02:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12