WTF
    you come on here
    flame my post
    call me a liar and a faggot
    then claim you are warming to me

now you are asking em to come back.
    wtfis your major malfunction?

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    In order for a woman to get laid all she has to do is spread her legs.

For guys it actually takes some effort and planning.
    I resent that. We're people, too, not butterflies you can put on a pin and add to your collection.
    Also, it's not like that at all. Some of my female classmates practically spend their time rubbing themselves against guys, pushing them around and playing with them. All I've seen that gets them is having their hair messed up, their things taken and getting hard 'playful' smacks on the head. Many of the guys even seem somewhat annoyed at this.
    Besides, we can have trouble getting guys, too! It's not just a case of being attractive. It seems my history and Spanish teachers find me more attractive than most of my male classmates. They've even said in front of everyone that they find me very pretty, causing waves of derisive laughter to which they usually respond with "Well, it's true, why are you laughing?" and to which I usually respond with: "*eyeroll* Teacher, did you have to say that now?" :-\ Not that I'm interested in any of them anyway...
    Last edited by Princess Kiara; 06-05-13 at 09:35 AM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world -

Burn the page for me
    I cannot erase the time of sleep
    I cannot be loved so set me free
    I cannot deliver your love or caress your soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kiara View Post
    We're people, too, not butterflies you can put on a pin and add to your collection.
    Except butterflies don't line up to add themselves to my collection, and then complain about it later.

Besides, we can have trouble getting guys, too!
    No no, women usually have trouble getting the guy... that one Mr. Perfect Guy... men usually have trouble getting a woman... as in any woman.

Except butterflies don't line up to add themselves to my collection, and then complain about it later.

No no, women usually have trouble getting the guy... that one Mr. Perfect Guy... men usually have trouble getting a woman... as in any woman.
    that depends on the woman bro
    see this casual one i mentioned in the OP was not hard at all
    basically when we first started talking years and years ago i thought i was to have to put on the game and be more charming than i am. she did not respond to that and in turn the first night we had drinks together at her place she simply said stop beating around the bush and began taking her clothes off.

hence forth from there until recently we barely even spoke, just screwed.

but the woman i have a son with, man it was a mission and a half. was worth the cashe but yeah. depends on the recipient at the end of the day and possibly what they require to have on offer
    casual wanted a cock
    mother of my boy wanted something meaningful and some one caring.

I'll give you that. There are so few perfect guys in the world...girls are, as a general rule, more compassionate, tender and responsible than guys.
    But would you mind explaining, then, why one of my married teachers likes two other teachers, and *both* of them spend a whole lot of time with him? One of them even goes out to dinner with his family (don't ask me how his wife stands for that LOL), and they go everywhere together--and I mean everywhere. He's not even attractive. XD in fact even the history teacher is more attractive...I'll leave the meaning of this implication to you.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world -

Burn the page for me
    I cannot erase the time of sleep
    I cannot be loved so set me free
    I cannot deliver your love or caress your soul...

But would you mind explaining, then, why one of my married teachers likes two other teachers, and *both* of them spend a whole lot of time with him? One of them even goes out to dinner with his family (don't ask me how his wife stands for that LOL), and they go everywhere together--and I mean everywhere. He's not even attractive. XD in fact even the history teacher is more attractive...I'll leave the meaning of this implication to you.
    Obviously he has something going on... he must be very charismatic... with a high level of social capability and knows how to naturally cultivate attraction.

Some guys do this naturally (very rare), other guys have to learn how to do this (and it can be a lot of work).

some males do have the nac.
    some have half of the nac
    and some have absolutely nothing

generally the nac is based on a false face value
    the half nac would be derived form one who is genuinly caring and nor affraid to show that but can bomb out easily if that sort of pressure is placed upon the wrong person

and the no nac man. well i just feel sorry for that guy.

Looks like NotImma accidentally banned himself.

lol What a moron.

BennyJamesField I actually wanted to answer your post, but it was way too long to read.

Imma has been removed from the conversation, and the forum, yet again. I'm not sure what is left to salvage from this thread, it was pretty much a disaster from the get go.

**When he shows up again, please report him right away so it doesn't get to this point. You can identify him by using terms like "pish" and "thegaymod".

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Fence View Post
    Imma has been removed from the conversation, and the forum, yet again. I'm not sure what is left to salvage from this thread, it was pretty much a disaster from the get go.

**When he shows up again, please report him right away so it doesn't get to this point. You can identify him by using terms like "pish" and "thegaymod".
    You can remove my posts from this thread as well.

Looks like NotImma accidentally banned himself.

lol What a moron.

BennyJamesField I actually wanted to answer your post, but it was way too long to read.
    i will break it down for you bro

am sort of seing an old friend at the moment
    just met some one new and amazing by chance meeting
    i really want to follow this new avenue as it could be the bright change i been looking for
    I have a son with my ex who i hate but love allot. (dumb arsed lol)
    and current girl i am sewing does not really fulfill me and a note i forgot is not good with kids.

this help?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123