+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Most complicated situation... ME HER and HER BF haha... Help pls

Most complicated situation... ME HER and HER BF haha... Help pls

Ok its like this... i loved this girl for 8 years or so.So about 4 years i asked her to go out with me.. she said no and in 1 month she start a relationship with one guy. So we stopped our contacts...2 years from that, she came to my door and say to me that she wanna be my friend. I was sкeptical, but i agree on that(maybe the biggest mistake in my live).So we started to see each other 1-2 times in month. 1 year from now the contacts started to be more often, like 2-3 times in week and we started to get really close...So last week she got little drunk and upset. She start conversation with me and she tell me that she have feelings for me. So my reaction was not the best in the moment, i was like ok thatќs not bead...The another angle of the story... she's seeing the same boyfriend from 4 years ago, but their relationship don't work, they see each other once maybe twice in month, she say the reason for that is the money, (he's from another city). And my reaction to that was ok u wanna start seeing with me, broke up with him and lets try whats going to happen . She said no i don't going to risk 4 year relationship for this, she want to stop seeing with me until her fillings for me fade away (and 3 days from that she call me to go out with some friends haha). She said the fillings were result of too much spending time with me... So if u had any advice for this??? I think that it cant be more complicated!!! Btw i love this girl...

She has another man, so my advice is to put your foot down and tell her to put out or get out.

its easy for u to say that u dont love her haahahah. btw if u were in my shoes and love her 8 years u going to put your foot down so easy??

Quote Originally Posted by prebegan View Post
    its easy for u to say that u dont love her haahahah. btw if u were in my shoes and love her 8 years u going to put your foot down so easy??
    Yes.

Also probably you are not "in love" with her. Have you been with any other women in the past 8 years?

Yur a moron. Youve wasted 8years loving a girl that dont want you and because of that you have missed out on finding someone who does.

My advice is to cut contact with her and get over her and give yourself a chance to find a real girlfriend. Stop being some attention whores emotional tampon. Its pathetic

yes with 4... no feelings for them so i guess im madly in love with her...when i was with them all i can think was her... u dont know how its like... and now she tell me that she love me but dont want to break up whit her bf... i mean wtf. Can u imagine my reaction in that moment??

Have you ever even had sex with her?

She's telling you she loves you but won't break up with her boyfriend? She's a dumb ****ing cunt bro.

Cut contact and move on. She's no good for you and you're being retarded.

this is strong argument, but i have tried that too and doesnt help me to get over her... so i've figured why hurt another girls... u understand?? im not able to return their love, just hurt them... i dont want to do that

no sex haha just platon love

Quote Originally Posted by prebegan View Post
    no sex haha just platon love
    You are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Yur a moron. Youve wasted 8years loving a girl that dont want you and because of that you have missed out on finding someone who does.

My advice is to cut contact with her and get over her and give yourself a chance to find a real girlfriend. Stop being some attention whores emotional tampon. Its pathetic
    Are you channeling backuporgetstung?

OP - regardless of how you feel about her, you should stay away from her. She's cheating on her BF with you, and if you get with her, she'll cheat on you with someone else. Cheaters cheat.

no she has nothing done with me, she just tell me how she felt for me, she dont cheat her bf... She told me that shes embarrass for filling that way about me, she's like how can this happen

Find someone else so that the feeling is mutual

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Are you channeling backuporgetstung?
    ?? I dont understand what you mean?

ok i see on more threads the answers are like this "leave the beach" or "u r an idiot for loving her"... if i can choose who i ll love u think that i ll go for this girl, for this situation??... the question is what can i do to make her be with me... (probaly and others ask the same thing in their posts)... in my situation what can i do when obvious she dont love her bf, and what could be the reason that she dont wanna break up with him!