+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What the ****?

He SHOOTS dogs. That kind of predatorial mindset means that he's made his little subjects live in a very enclosed environs from which escape is impossible. They have no choice to run or stay..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I'm sure OP wasn't quite expecting this mild tangent but needless to say, OP: it is highly unlikely you can land a really desirable woman if you consistently fail to do the right thing and this is a clear cut "do the right thing" if what you mentioned about the dogs isn't taken out of context (but I fail to see how "he shoots his dogs" can be). I know for a fact that I'd be kinda pissed off at you if you managed to..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Excatly they cant escape aswell as girl that OP likes. Now I wont go to a nuts guy house to help his dogs knowing that redneck have a gun to defend his property.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Nobody said "Go to his house and be a hero": in fact, that's the OPPOSITE of what we've been saying. One can easily phone in a complaint and have the law do something about it.

Yes one can also easily phone in a complaint without expecting/hoping it will give him brownie points with the twisted sister he's smitten with.

So it was suggested he do it anonymously (that means without telling her he's done it, as well as not giving his name to the proper authorities) O.O

You do know that animal services won't do anything about it unless they catch him using his bb gun on them or they appear to be malnourished or hip deep in their own waste. Of course that doesn't mean the sociopath shouldn't be reported.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

That makes more sense. One phone call can save inocent dogs souls. If there was just a phone number to save the girl OP would be in heaven.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So.. we're all agreeing on the same thing except I don't think he should be encouraged to try and get 'her' attention.. but rather he just do it.

Over-and-out on this one.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    except I don't think he should be encouraged to try and get 'her' attention.. but rather he just do it.
    Which is also what I've been thinking and implying..Personally I think doing something moral only to get a woman is pretty pathetic (still should be DONE but doesn't make it less pathetic)

Yes and i don't think valixy meant anything by it except to encourage him to take action. I just don't want Op to take her seriously (about getting twisted sisters attention) is all.

The girl obviously has some severe issues. Dont make her your problem. Its not worth it. Find someone who will appreciate and respect your integrity and match it. Shes just as bad as him by the way. She knew he was married but still ****ed him the whore. Stay away from her and find yourself a decent woman with some self-respect

What's the attraction?

He's a douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes.. You'll be amazed at what you get, that's for sure.
    Heheheheh...

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    At best they will take dogs away from him. To make him pay for his actions you have to take it to court personaly.
    Uh... maybe in your country.

Bob, I'm sorry but you aren't her type. To get her attention, you would need to get married, get a dog, get a BB gun, shoot the dog and cheat on your wife. That's an awful lot of work for a woman who is already seeing somebody, so I don't recommend it. I've been in your shoes with the whole "she has potential" concept, but ultimately people only change when they want to change and that potential may never be realized.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234