+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will he contact me?

Will he contact me?

I met this guy completely unexpectedly and we have only hung out a few times but it feels like it went from 0 to 60 and like I have known him for 6 months (in a REALLY good way).

We text throughout the day, he always wants to see me and talks about future things (summer things we will do)...we just totally hit it off.

Anyways, everything was going really good and we hung out again last night. He is great and does things like pick me up even though I have my own car to bring me to his place...he made me dinner...just thoughtful and a gentleman. He even asks me to go to his soccer games or to his friends so I know he likes me a lot. (never even tried to sleep with me which I love because most guys try to asap)

Anyways, the whole night we were laughing and just everything was going so good. I was just sitting there thinking where did this guy come from because he gave me feelings that I didn't feel for over a year about other guys.

We were drinking wine too though and certain things that probably wouldn't normally come up did...such as talking about exes...he had said that my friend told him I was married before etc. (just joking but in a way trying to trip me up)...and just stupid stuff like that.

He said he broke up with his ex 2.5 months ago. And I know he is broken up because I met him on his birthday at his place so if anyone was with him, they would have been there...

But I saw some lotion in the bathroom that was obviously for a girl and bath stuff that seemed like only a girl would buy and I was thinking that when you break up with someone it is odd to still have that sort of stuff around so why didn't he get rid of it. Also, these coasters that say "I love you". In reality, I think he probably just didn't think about it...but as a girl I then end up saying to him "You have all these girl things around...you are prob still with your gf...she is prob just on vacation". So what was such a stupid thing then escalated and he ended up calling me an idiot for thinking that. So, I ended up leaving.

Now I feel like complete crap because I really really like him...this was such a stupid thing to fight about...

We haven't contacted each other today...and I feel like he needs to be the one to contact me because (1) he called me an idiot (2) I don't want it to look like I am ok with that even if I was in the wrong for sounding paranoid...

In your opinion, will he contact me? Do you think he is also missing me too?

You were douchy.....I can see why he was offended. You should have just kept your mouth shut because you haven't known him that long. If you like this guy you call and apologize and say that you should have asked about those things being there in a more respectful manner. I agree with him you were being an idiot.