+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it fine to date other people in the beginning of the dating game?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    LOL! that is a load. You sound just like my mom.
    In general yes they do go for the easy score unless they are a narcissist-then theyl go after married women or women they perceive as "difficult"- it makes the ego boost much higher if they achieve their aim

Michelle, you will be married and guys will ask you out. I have been with my guy for 23 years, I'm 49 and I still get asked out.....it never stops, not even when you get to my age.
    Yes I know. I was asked how do I know which type are attracted to me since I am in a relationship. I was just saying being in a relationship doesn't make me invisible and I still get asked out

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    The reason I wrote back to you WU is coz you are always the one reading too much into my posts and accusing me of this, that and the other. And believe it or not I actually respect your opinion way more than heheman which is why I ignore him half the time when hes calling me names or whatever.
    I'm not saying you don't have good advise, michelle. You do when you just leave it at your advise. You have an incessant need to have the last word though and you do indeed backtrack when someone calls you on what you've asserted, judged or gaslighted on.

Now peace out... I'll see you in the next thread.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If a guy takes out 2 different woman in a week (and none of them are deemed as "GF") doesn't make him a cheater, or lying bastard. I know plenty of people that will have a few dates lined up with different people....it's not wrong or bad to do this. Sorry girls but this is what it's like to date as an adult. Yes there can be times when you really hit it off and it turns into something, but the chances are slim. Been there and done that.
    I personally didnt say anything was wrong with it. I've dated a couple of guys. I wasn't sleeping around with every one of them neither. I do what I do, you know what I'm saying. Im not trying to say Im an angel. A lot of people has done two in one day, okay whatever. Most people have done that. And guys are okay with doing it but no one can tell me that guys are not onesided about this. A few of them are not but the guys I have dealt with was. MY experience.

Im only judgmental of dishonest people and people who I feel are lacking in integrity.
    No, you're judgmental of everyone who doesn't align with your myopic views of dating and the world.

No im not. I dont care what other people do. Its your own business. I just wouldnt date someone who had different views to me and i dont see anything wrong with that.

Ill admit i dont like sleazy people and i have a hatred of cheaters but other than that i dont care.

In general yes they do go for the easy score unless they are a narcissist-then theyl go after married women or women they perceive as "difficult"- it makes the ego boost much higher if they achieve their aim
    No most guys (not all) will go after most anything with a willing vagina. The majority of men who end up in affairs with married women are married themselves, and it doesn't mean they have a narcissistic personality....which seem to be your answer for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I personally didnt say anything was wrong with it. I've dated a couple of guys. I wasn't sleeping around with every one of them neither. I do what I do, you know what I'm saying. Im not trying to say Im an angel. A lot of people has done two in one day, okay whatever. Most people have done that. And guys are okay with doing it but no one can tell me that guys are not onesided about this. A few of them are not but the guys I have dealt with was. MY experience.
    This was aimed at Michelle who still has unicorns painted on the wall and stuffed animals on her bed.

Just to clarify threads like this one are for discussion and i gave my opinion on a few things here. Some people attacked me and accused me of being wrong. But i dont think my view on dating and sex is wrong. It may be different to some people but its not wrong.

Bear in mind that we all come from different places and their are many cultural differences. Where im from dating is very traditional amongst a lot of people-nothing like the american culture

I really didn't mean for it to blow up like it did. I wasn't calling you wrong. I was just saying you speak with so much authority and make such sweeping generalizations, and have such little experience.

It screams naive. There's 5 or 6 people who constantly disagree with each other, who all agree on this point.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 11-05-13 at 01:02 AM.

This was aimed at Michelle who still has unicorns painted on the wall and stuffed animals on her bed.
    Okay, Cool. I replaced my stuffed animals a long time ago with something else. So cool.

Im glad the people I associate with have more integrity than you lot
    Here's a direct quote from this thread where you are being extraordinarily judgmental. You are telling people you don't know that they lack integrity because they don't conform to your views of dating. Once again, after the fact you are trying to back peddle and cover your tracks, like you usually do. And then you resort to the tired excuse that it's "just my opinion."

WakeUp's assessment of you is correct.

Why don't you go and have your lunch, Michelle and then come back when you realize that no one said your opinion was wrong. How you conduct yourself and how you present your opinion is whats wrong.

Where you're from has no bearing on where we think you've been "wrong."

You take your own opinion far too seriously and when it's questioned, that's when you have a meltdown. It's alright, chill out, no need to defend your own thoughts as you do... to the point where you become judgemental of your fellow posters and their own opinions which as you say they are intitled to and it is just their own.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-05-13 at 01:05 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

And i dont think people who have one affair are narcissists. Ive already given my opinion on cheats and the five different types. Narcissists is just one of them.

And i dont agree with your overall opinion on men smackie. You believe all the stereotypes and think the only thing men want is sex but i believe most men are not that different to women. Were not aliens to each other. Were equal in every way

only a small % are jusst looking for sex and will **** anything

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    Here's a direct quote from this thread where you are being extraordinarily judgmental. You are telling people you don't know that they lack integrity because they don't conform to your views of dating. Once again, after the fact you are trying to back peddle and cover your tracks, like you usually do. And then you resort to the tired excuse that it's "just my opinion."

WakeUp's assessment of you is correct.
    you dont no m and your judging me so i ould say the exact same thing to you and WU. I do think its wrong for you to bang someone ten mins before a date. A lot of people would agree with me. Thats called using and if your sleeping with a-and dating b-a would most likely feel cheated unless you have been upfront and honest with her which i doubt. In my opinion a person with integrity doesnt do that.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast