+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any SCORPIOS out there who can help me?

Any SCORPIOS out there who can help me?

I'll try to make this story as short as possible, but I have to give out some details so people can understand this specific situation.

So I've met this girl somewhere like 5 months ago, we first did online chat. We bonded a lot! We have so many things in common, it's like she's the female version of me, we basically think the same. She's like my mirror reflection. I live in a different city (she'll move there in autumn, for university, like I did) so we couldn't see each other very often. We then started talking more and more, we went out a few times, having a lot of fun, especially lately. The second time we went out, we visited a lake, it was a late evening, long story short I tried to kiss her. It didn't feel right for me neither, I don't know why I tried to do it (of course she backed off). I apologized for what I did, things became weird for a few days, but I started acting like before and things went back to normal. Oh, by the way. In that evening, she was kinda flirting with me, throwing snowballs at me and things like that. But I found out she was still recovering after a break-up with a guy (who was her first love) so I guessed she was being confused. We did a lot of trips together, in the mountains, driving, walking, we really had a good time, every time. And she never said "no" when I asked her out. I fell in love with her. Every time we were on a date she was finding a reason to touch me, or gently slap me or something (we are making fun of each other A LOT, of course joking). And last night we were in a park where I fell in love with her, she was talking to me and she was shaking, her voice was shaking, I was starring in her eyes a lot, she was doing it too, but she was very nervous, I could see that. I am a nice guy, I respect her and her needs, I was there for her when she needed me, but I'm not a wuss, please know the difference.
    On our way back home I told her (kind of all of a sudden) that I fell in love with her, first she started laughing, because we laugh a lot, I joke a lot with her, I kept a serious calm tone telling her I was not joking. She told me something like "I'm still hoping that in a few minutes you'll laugh your ass off making fun of me". But after she had seen that I was not joking, she became quiet and after 5 minutes she said "I always have a reply for everything, but now I am speechless, I don't know what to say" (I know she didn't want to hurt me, probably)
    Now, I don't know how she took it. She expressed herself using this: "It's like you want your father to give you a nice laptop but instead he gives you a monopoly game" and she told me that "things will never be the same, I won't be able to tell you all the small things in my life anymore, I won't be able to joke dirty with you" and so on ... I hope you get the point. She also told me that she "won't be backing off from me, like not returning my texts or ignore me". So, today we had a little chat, I told her that I want to meet and clarify some things, I don't want to leave things like this. Now, I don't want to say all I have to say and I want her to see I'm a man and not a wuss for expressing my feelings (even though I was, for taking away all the mystery in the "relationship"). Before I dropped her home, I asked her to think about having a serious relationship with me. I also asked her not to give me an instant reply, but to think about it.
    Oh, today it was like this:
    Me: I'm picking you up on Sunday, I want us to make some things clear.
    Girl: What kind of things you want to clarify????
    Me: Things. I don't want to leave things like this
    Girl: Ok, there are some things we need to clarify. Because I want John (my name) back. The 3-days-ago John )
    Me: I'm the same John. But the one you want will never come back...
    Girl: I don't care how, make him come back )
    Me: I won't ignore you from now on, or act like I never met you. We'll see what we'll do next. And about that last thing I asked you last night, forget it. I gave it some thinking and I understood some things.

So, basically I was kinda' rejected, but not all the way, she didn't say "let's just be friends". She's a very mysterious girl, pretty and hot, but she's got a big heart and a strong character. What I'm saying is that there are a lot of guys who like her, but I know she turns down a lot of them, before dating, and she never refused me once, I was always there for her. So, tomorrow I will meet her to clarify the freakin' things.

Any advice what I should do next? I'm not giving up on her, I'll be patient and wait for her. But what should I tell her? What should I tell her that I want from us now? If I'll scare her with something like "If we won't be together, you'll lose me forever" I'm sure I will be the one to lose her forever, she gets enough attention from friends. She will never make the first step, I'm sure about it. Btw, she's a scorpio woman, but not 100%.

I don't believe in star signs, so I don't know if you want my advice.....but I'll give it anyway.

She's made it very clear that you don't have a chance in being her boyfriend. Heck, you're a Monopoly game instead of a lovely new laptop! You can wait and be patient all you like - but it would be a waste of time. You're well and truly friend zoned.

Your comment "If we won't be together, you'll lose me forever" actually has a lot of sense in it. I suggest that for your own sake, you tell her that but in much less dramatic terms. Something like "If we can't be together, I need space to get over you". Let's face it, the friendship will never be what it used to be - so you really would be wise to back away and let yourself recover.

best of luck to you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Man its summer. Theres tons of fresh meat on the street. Just start with smile and " Hi !"

Confidence and results comes from actions.

Im not scorpio but this guy is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTuBf4BrIgE
    Last edited by pcmaster; 11-05-13 at 07:12 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I agree with basil - she only sees you as a friend, and she knows that it will never change.

She is probably young/inexperienced, and still hasn't quite grasped the concept of "not leading a guy on". What you interpreted as "flirting" was just her being friendly. It happens all the time with teenagers and even some early-20s (I don't know about older persons).

You should tell her "I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore for a while: it hurts me to be close to you while knowing that my feelings are not reciprocated. I need time to get over you." then go no contact (NOT, repeat NOT in an attempt to "get her to love you"), so you will move on effectively.

Thanks for all your advice, I got my sh*t together this evening. I will be 110% honest with her and I'll tell her exactly how I feel and what I want. I will wait till tomorrow, I'll ask her to tell me exactly what she wants from me and if I'm here (points somewhere in air) and she's here (points with the other hand at a long distance from the first point) then I'll know what to do. Trust me, I read her signs pretty well, a girl who wants to be just friends, just doesn't sit on a bench at 2 am with her "friend", telling him how beautiful the sky is, asking him questions like "saddest moment of your life, happiest moment etc." and giving him a kiss on the cheek. But maybe I was wrong ... anyway, I don't even know why I came on a forum, I think I was confused and I realized I needed an opinion from a person who is not blinded like I was. But I am not anymore. Every story has it's details and I'm the one who knows best. Every story is different and has an infinite number of endings. I will see how things work out, I'm not a teenager so I will know what to after I'll have a conversation with her. I'm ready to give 100% for her, but if she can only give me 99% back I'll just walk away. I'll let you know how it worked