+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A trip to Tokyo, turned to be more of a thrilling love story..Please help me out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Shes just a internet friend man. Yes you did meet her once in beautiful place but now all that keeps you together is that thin internet cable. Dont think you should keep communicating with her till next time you are in Tokyo.In fact next time you are there just call her and meet in real life. Realise that you are in Canada right now and theres lots of beautiful girls. Just keep your eyes open so you wont miss them. Now shes a nice Tokyo girl but you are Tokyo now so it dont makes sense. Canadian girl would make 100 times more sense. Seriously man looking out on a street for beautiful girls will help your mind focus in real time.

When it's hard to believe, I pray
    For the minimum of love...I will find a way
    Minimum of love, I'll say goodbye
    Leaving it all behind...
    Don't you go away
    'Cause I'll never find someone like you...

Forget the past, Let it go, clean your mind, clean your heart, let yourself to love again.

Everything is simple. If you wana have fun then do something.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTuBf4BrIgE
    Man, I'm not in Canada. I'm in Japan and I live in Osaka. We live in the same country and about couple hours by High speed train. I can visit her every week if I want to. I just don't money and time at the moment. Of course if were that far away, like I'm already back home and she is in Tokyo and I don't know when I'll come to visit ect.... that's then could sound more complicated.... but that's not the case. I'm even planning to move to Tokyo for her at the end of this year or early next year.

And believe me mate, I had enough of playing around with gals. I'm looking for a stable relationship with a classy girl. I think she is one that I was looking for. I don't see any problem keeping up with her. .

Well then good luck ! Lets us know how its going after year.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by mimi1184 View Post
    Again, you guys realize that we live in the same country? I live in Osaka and she lives in Tokyo. If I take the shinkansen (high speed train) from Shin-Osaka Station I can find myself in the middle of Tokyo in 2h30 min.
    Ohhhh. I didn't realize this from your first posts. This changes everything... you can see her in person whenever you want, basically. So what are you waiting for :-)? You can meet half-way if money is an issue. Go on a few dates to understand whether there's more to your feelings than just wishful thinking and fantasy.

I thought the OP lived on the north island. If its only 2.5 hours he should just jump on a train and go see her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12