+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An unbelievable solution to my problems

An unbelievable solution to my problems

Hi everyone
    I am Regina Cox . I am an American based in Australia for personal reasons. it is four months now since i had a serious problem with my work and relationship. at work i was accused of stealing money from the company coffers which was not true. my husband was disappointed and left the house to somewhere i don't know. i was giving 2weeks to prove my innocence. if i don't prove my innocence i will have to go to jail. i could not withstand jail sentence or sack from office, talk less of living in Australia without a husband and a job. i was totally confused and became more confused by the day. I decide to save my job and relationship at all cost ,I went into searching for support on the internet. during my research I come across an ad of a prophet living in west Africa who had helped many other persons with almost similar problems like mine. i decided to give it a try. so i contacted the person and explained my situation to him. At first I did not believe him much all I wanted was good results. i was desperate though. the prophet told me i was suffering from a misfortune so he gave me some solutions and made sacrifices to chase the misfortune away. i never really believed him though but i had to keep on since i was desperately in need of solution. i had stopped working by then. 7 days after i received a letter addressed to me by my supervisor stating that my innocence had been proved and i have been promoted. till now i don't know what happened. 5days after i received a phone call from my husband apologizing too for what he did by abandoning me in times of trouble. this was a miracle for me because I never thought a simple sacrifice could change the life of somebody so i decided to share my experience with my peers with various spiritual, love or other life challenges. I am willing to help you get in touch with this traditional prophet if you are interested. you need to take him serious because this man is not the type to play with.

I had trouble ontime. I too got in touch with a prophet. He told me my life would be immediately improved if I stopped reading bullsh.it postings on internet forums.