+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do next .. ?

Well, I hope it works out in your favour. Like I said, you sound like you're not the type to let someone string you along, someone with a head on his shoulders. Let us know how you make out.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Don't hope it, know it Whatever happens it will be in my favour. It is my life and my decisions after all... I am not the most religious person, but I know the universe has it's ways. So if the universe slaps me and tells me "nope. she's not the one, bro" I will get it.

I've been so busy lately that I have actually forgotten to come back with an update for this post

So I met the girl, we had a small chat (maybe 5 minutes), I told her that there's a wall between us (friendship) and she's the only one that can pull me over the wall on the other side, or else I have to go left, right or back. And the wall has infinite length. She said that she can't do anything about it and she wants to turn back time to make things in such a way that I won't fall for her. I told her that we can never be friends, not even after some time passes, she told me "let's go, this is being to weird". I drove her home, she told me "see you" ... and before closing the card door "next weekend, see you". I only deleted her phone number from my cell phone, I didn't block her on facebook or unfriend her, this is too childish and I don't wanna be a weirdo. But I just won't contact or stalk her or anything like that. I don't know what had happened but I feel great, I'm not sad or anything like that.

Thanks for your help

Oh, and I've seen she's posting stuff on facebook. Things that I'm sure she indirectly addresses to me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm gonna stick around on this forum, this is actually great and helpful. Not for me anymore, I won't be seeking advice. Not because I am full of myself or I know anything, but I will never again try to force something or think about what I should do in this kind of situations. I will just be myself and who will like me, I want them to like me for the "natural" and real me, not some fake.

Its good you got it straighten out and finished. Lots of young men keep up the "friends" business indefinately which only stagnates them in hope and they miss out on other girls they could be with due to their blind hope that their "friend" might change their mind.

On more word of advice. Don't "creep" her facebook page. It will just keep you wondering about her for longer then you have to.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

wakeup has given u great advice. also you will learn from this lieeson. i was in thi situation when i was 18. Never get into this again. I never have been friendzoned like this since. Move on she aint interested. good on ya!

Well yeah, she was a crush so I can't 100% control my brain not to think about her. But when I do, I tell myself I am glad I did the right thing. Never again will I try to be friends with a girl I like. I have some female friends and I honestly have no feelings and never will for them. But if I like a girl I know I can't be friends with her. Ever. Thanks for your advice, it was really helpful ... and about her facebook page, I don't want to be awkward or childish and unfriend her and I won't act like I never knew her. I think she is the one stalking me and posting things on her wall which are surely addressed to me. Anyway, I read her signals wrong once, I'm not going to do it twice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12