+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is He Cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Daven Tenorio View Post
    No, i dont not think this marriage will last. I hope that I am wrong, and that you will see the flaws not only in your husband, but also within yourself.

You lack trust. Not to say that its NOT weird that your husbands preference of time is with a family he barely knows, but how you seem to handle it is a BIGGER concern.

when something doesnt seem right, you automatically assume hes banging the 18yo. Even though its an entire family he spends time with. It seems has if you have rose shaded glasses on, and its easier for you to comprehend him cheating on you than it being something wrong with YOU and him have to fix within the relationship.

I read your thread twice just to make sure i wasnt jumping th gun here, and both times i never got the impression he was cheating with the 18yo. not to say he ISNT, but there wasnt enough information there for me to come to that ONLY conclusion. its alarming PERIOD that he goes to the hills, not that theres a 18 yo there.

**The issue is he is going up the hill, not that theres an 18yo up that hill

He threatens to divorce you and you thing thats disrespectful.. it IS DISRESPECTFUL AND IMMATURE. but is that any less mature than asking your husband to change is phone number because you dont understand/like what hes doing?

Am I wrong? Is there not trust issues in your relationship?
    Thanks Devin for your reply however yes I want him to change his number to stop these people from calling him. I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT THESE PEOPLE IN THE HILLS ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY HUSBAND FOR THEIR DAUGHTER. Like wow total disrespect. Yes my husband is cute and he's too friendly and like you said WEAK. He doesn't see what people are doing. He trusts everyone. I just finished having a talk with him telling him that he is too trusting and he said ok that he will change his number

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    What's the purpose of you still being there? My question is (he just met them) what would make him knowing them in such a short period of time that all of a sudden that's his family and he wants to be with them. I'm wondering if he even takes you serious. You need to show him that you are for real. I woudn't even be playing no games with him. Stop threatening to leave and just do it. If he tries to stop you tell him **** you, go get lost, I don't know what you take me for but it's my honey moon, we just got married and I'm your wife now and I'm not happy and right now I dont even like your triflin ass. You dont even have the decency to wash your ass give me a good time. I have better things to do then to sit and watch you mope around all day. I dont know what your problem is and if it dont concern me, I really dont care. I'm going home and if you not behind me your ass is left, I'm all you got so in other words, you live here and trust and believe you wont get here what I have given you and at this point im basically over you. Period and leave it at that. Girl, I would be really going in on him. An emotional affair is worst then just sex. Besides, even when you go home and he with you, this will always be in the back of your mind so you need to try and figure out your next move but sitting around there is not going to get you anywhere. If I was in your situation and I stayed with him, which Im sure you will, he would have a lot of making up to do. I woudnt be okay until I found out what went on with him and that bitch as you call her. For one, he ruined a very important time. He allowed other people to as well.

What was things like before? I know if Im with someone for that long its certain things he wouldnt do because he would know I can be a nut and he wouldnt want them problems. He wouldnt be able to say shit to me.
    What do you mean by an emotional affair is worst than just sex? How so? Does it end marriages?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123