+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want my Girlfriend back but she got a new boyfriend

Want my Girlfriend back but she got a new boyfriend

Dear readers,

My name is léon i am 17 years old and i was in a relationship for 1 and a half year.
    My story goes like this : Me and my ex girlfriend met eachother when we were both 12 years old.
    We started a relationship just a month of meeting but at that age it was all just a bit childish haha
    It lasted for 8 months and in those months we didn't do stuff we could remember just that we Kissed for the first time with someone.
    So i was the first guy she kissed and she was the first girl i kissed.
    After those 8 months she broke up i still dont know why she didn't liked me i guess haha.
    After another 1,5year she and i met eachother at school again.
    and fall very romanticly in love in paris
    So we started to get in a very serieus relationship and had sex etc with eachother went on holiday together and spent really 14/24hours a day with eachother quit alot haha.
    Now after a year we got split up she went to another school and so do i but we still saw eachother everytime we had time.
    But she met other people and got new friends.
    I maybe got a little bit jalous at that time i still was young but i had the feeling she didn't loved me like she did in the early honeymoon phase i know it's logic but i didn't thought about that when we were together.
    Sow after 1,5year i decided to break up with her...
    Because i wanted to feel the love i felt for her again as in the begin i know it is inpossible every feeling changes after what happend etc but still.
    Sow after 1 week i totally regretted it i reallt wanted her back not because she flirted with other guys but i saw everything comeing and i just couldn't live without her i thought.
    But she refused and i really was defistated.
    Still the month after we broke up we made out and kissed etc.
    Then when i saw her at the local club i saw her flirting with other guys and i really disliked that.
    I sad awfull things to her like I hope you kiss someone else! in a mean way.
    And it heart her feeling she sad what i can understand.
    But that evening she kissed someone and they started dateing.
    I really showed my worst side by begging crying etc her to come back.
    But she didn't what i can understand.. because we really needed some space.
    Now after a month she doubted really much she had the decision for me or for her new lover.
    She choosed for the new guy and i really felt bad about it.
    The love of my life walked out of my life
    But now she still says to me that she got the feeling me and her will get back together and shel still wants to marry me get two childs and life together.
    It's been 2,5months since we broke up and after 1,5month she got the new boyfriend but i now wonder is he a rebound guy or not because i still gave her the change to come back?
    And does anyone of you got any tips for me to get her fall back in love with me again? and get her back in my arms?

Greetings
    léon

There is nothing you can do to force her back into your arms. It will be up to her to come back but that time may never come. You need to start letting go because all those things she said to you was to pacify you and were not promises. You are being young and silly....you will meet and fall in love with someone new...... your ex will be just a distant fond memory.

I know i cant force her but still.
    I know her for 5 years now and 3 of them we were in a relationship.
    I really feel like that she is the one....

That's because you are thinking with a 17 year old's brain and you don't know anything else. You are still developing, and so is your brain. What you feel now you won't feel next year. As we get older, our ways, the way we think, what we want out of life, our priorities, our desires will change. You will see.

you are too young now develop some attitude in yourself make yourself more important rather then her