+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't do relationships

I can't do relationships

I am dating an awesome girl for the past 7 months who says she loves me. we spend alot of time together and I know she likes me alot. because well she said she loved me.

but there is always that voice in my head that says "you aren't good enough for her" "she's gonna dump you"

I replay everything in my head and then freak out if i did something wrong and it sucks

because then I end up coming off as clingy when im with her and it just feels like I push her away

i just have no self confidence

You gotta believe you deserve to be loved and open yourself to be loved so you can feel love

Quote Originally Posted by goodluckchuck View Post
    You gotta believe you deserve to be loved and open yourself to be loved so you can feel love
    So easy to say. So hard to actually do. Peolle are always like, you gotta believemin yourself but if you don't have that self confidence, how? Many people just don't know how to believe n themselves.

OP, not sure what to tell you. You realize you don't have self confidence. Seems to me you may have abandonment issues as well.
    My adviče is, try to get confidence. It is a painfully slow process but confidence is built. Identify what makes you insecure and what would make yiu feel better about yourself. Go for it. Just remember, it can be painfully slow.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Im struggling with a similar situation so I know how hard it can be. Start with trusting. Everyone deserves trust in the beginning but When you see red flags, stop to question it and be smart. You'll be okay.
    Last edited by meloveulongtime; 26-05-13 at 10:28 PM.