+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really need some advice on this PLEASE HELP!

I really need some advice on this PLEASE HELP!

Okay here's the story... I met this girl she was 18 at the time and I was 22.. Beautiful girl just took my breath away when I saw her.. got her number everything was going good I found out she loves to play video games... So I was like okay lets play World of warcraft together... We started playing and finally at this time we were dating and I asked her to be my girlfriend she said yes... We were going out and all this and playing the game still... The clan we joined there were a few people that told us to join skype and we all started playing together... After a while I noticed that my girlfriend was being a little distant with me... I found out that she was flirting with a few of the guys in the game and on skype... Now Im 22 I go to work and school soooo I always made time for her I saw her 5 to 6 times a week for hours in the day... So i figured shes just doing it for intention cause girls want intention... One day random shes like I want a break i was surprised it caught me off guard to be honest. I told her no break its either over or your staying with me... she kinda ended but i talked her into taking a break... It didn't last more than one day she text me saying yeah this break is not working... a few days later She breaks up with me... I text her 2 days later shes like I can only be ur friend now and i find out that shes "talking" to one of the guys in the game not knowing this guy lives less than an hour away from our city... I talk her into getting back with me and everything was going good... I will admit I was giving her WAYYYYY more intention than i should of at this time but I did it cause I was scared that she would go and talk to this guy again... Random on April first she text me in the morning we were having a blast talking to each other made a few April fools jokes to each other and than she started to tell me how much she cares about me how much she loves me! How great of a guy I am etc etc etc... I had to work and i was texting her here and there... I get home we called each other and random she was like Im breaking up with you... I find out the next day that my ex gf is talking to this guy... And they want to meet up and take pictures together and post it on Facebook to make me jealous and get me mad... Which they did but at this point and time I had deleted them off facebook... Now I don't play world of warcraft any more and I don't think I can but a real life friend has been kinda watching them and he told me that they are ON EVERY DAY PLAYING TOGETHER! Almost 24/7 other then sleeping/school times... Now This guy doesn't have a job he doesn't go to school and she left me for this idiot!! Its been almost 2 months and I cant get her out of head! I cant stop thinking about her and every time I do I get this weird feeling and my heart starts pounding! All my friends have told me give it some time she will come back... Shell get bored of him soon and stuff... I really Don't know what to do! I cant move on its impossible I wake up in the middle of the night panicking and having an anxiety attack... No shes not my first Girlfriend nor my first love... She isn't the first girl I've slept with either... But I have to admit this is the hardest thing I've ever gone through and im still going through it! Any way I can get her back or just let her go? Any more info im willing to talk so ask away!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

My advice is to forget about her and move on with your life. In future stay away from 18 year olds. Too much drama and BS. Meet a girl your own age.

This is how you stop having anxiety attacks and hoping she'll come back:

1. You realize that she's not worth feeling like shit over. Because she's not if she isn't falling all over you and wanting you and only you.

2. You consciously change the subject of HER when she pops into your mind. You MUST stop wallowing in your memories and You MuSt stop your 'what if' type OSD thinking on her. If you need help with changing the subject of her from your mind then put an elastic band around your wrist and snap it everytime you find yourself daydreaming about her.

3. You keep busy doing things you have to to (work/school) and especially with things you LIKE to do with people you like doing them with. If you've always wanted to start a hobby doing something that interests you, now is the best time to do that.

4. You block and delete her from all social networking sites so you can't creep her. Creeping her just keeps her rooted in your mind and your thoughts of what ifs.

5. You tell your friends that You do not want to hear what she's up to, whats she's doing or what she's saying. Period.

6. Finally, but most importantly, YOU accept that it's over and that you're better off without her and her flakiness. Why would you want to be with someone who plays WoW 24/7, looks pasty and white from being inside 24/7 and has no motivation other then getting to the next level? bleck, pfffft, ewwww!

There's better out there, son. Get feeling better so you can find her.

7. (Voluntary) You come back here in a couple of weeks after implementing one through six and tell us how you're doing.

Good luck
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion