+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Update on my guy friend

Update on my guy friend

I think I posted about a month ago about a guy being my really good friend and asking if he possibly wanted more (I have Asperger's, so it's hard for me to read into social interactions).

I wanted to update his behavior tendencies to get further input. Now we sometimes tend to sit shoulder to shoulder (touching) on his bed with our laptops or gameboys. When we are alone and then his family comes home, people will bound up the stairs to see what we're doing (hoping they will find us in a less than decent position). Of course, we're still there playing. The first time this happened, my friend's brother's friend who is living with them now said, "Well, what did you expect? They're the two most socially awkward people I know. Of course they're just playing Pokémon."

We also took a nap together one day on his bed. We weren't touching, but that was a big milestone for myself.

We have taken to poking each other occasionally now.

We had a conversation about his penis (what it looks like).

Soooo... thoughts?

Would really like some input.

Sounds like things are moving along. Not sure where they were at before. You've talked about his penis, so maybe you can talk about other personal things like if he finds you attractive.

That goes against my character. I have discussed my physical imperfections with him, though. I did draw his attention to my feet though because I think they are perfectly proportioned.

I'm worried that he's afraid to go to what I guess is the next step with me because he knows my Asperger symptoms (one of which doesn't normally welcome any sort of physical contact) and it's also difficult because he could have some Asperger tendencies. Though, he has been in two relationships before... I don't know much about them, but I know they were there. He also asked one of my friends about a year and a half ago to go to a movie with him. We were out of contact during this time, but it just worries me that he doesn't have to have strong feelings for someone to be romantically involved with them.

I just know that if he ever reassures me that he's in love with me, that he is the one. I'm always extremely happy when I am with him (which is saying something because I normally find human company annoying), and it felt really weird last weekend when I was away from home because I couldn't see him. We still talked, but I like actually being in his company better.

I also know that for the first time in my life I had the urge to what I am assuming is to kiss someone. We were facing each other on the bed, and he smiled and I glanced at his eyes and they were twinkling. I wanted to be closer but didn't know how to go about doing it.

Can I get a response to the above post?