+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to be friends with a girl

How to be friends with a girl

If you've said some things to her in the past that was not nice, How would you become friends? If I call her up, what should I tell her?
    I've already said i was sorry multiple times, via fb. Should I tell her i'm sorry and that I didn't mean it? or should I deny that the facebook account is mine?

She is probably positive the account is mine, but she has not legitmate proof to say this. i.e no technical proof to link the account to me.

why do you wanna be friends with a girl unless she's family or youre getting laid **** me

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    why do you wanna be friends with a girl unless she's family or youre getting laid **** me
    Because I like her a lot.

Then why would you say not so nice things about her on fb?

Quote Originally Posted by Makeme View Post
    Then why would you say not so nice things about her on fb?
    Because she said she was not very interested in meeting up for a coffee.

Then if she's not very interested in meeting up for a coffee she doesn't want to be your friend and no matter what you say to her to take back your bad behaviour, it's not going to change her original stance of not wanting to meet you for coffee.

To keep trying is called harassment and stalking and if she's saving your missives you can get charged with both of those offenses Mmm'kay?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Then if she's not very interested in meeting up for a coffee she doesn't want to be your friend and no matter what you say to her to take back your bad behaviour, it's not going to change her original stance of not wanting to meet you for coffee.

To keep trying is called harassment and stalking and if she's saving your missives you can get charged with both of those offenses Mmm'kay?
    So your saying even if I didn't do the bad behavior. She still wouldn't be my friend?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Not everyone you talk to over the internet will want to be your friend. That is a fact of life and it's best to accept that quickly so you can move on and not waste your time and negative energy trying to hurt them for not wanting you in their life.

Best to move on and keep looking for someone who will want to be your friend or even more then a friend for that matter.
    This is the norm of social interaction.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Not everyone you talk to over the internet will want to be your friend. That is a fact of life and it's best to accept that quickly so you can move on and not waste your time and negative energy trying to hurt them for not wanting you in their life.

Best to move on and keep looking for someone who will want to be your friend or even more then a friend for that matter.
    This is the norm of social interaction.
    I didn't meet her on the internet. I Just didn't have opportunity to ask her out because of circumstances.

So your saying don't even try risk being friends. Do you think she would record me and hand it over to the cops? if I be very nice and polite on the phone?

Leave her alone.

Leave her alone.
    I want to be her friend.

Most males do not want to be just friends with women. The differences are too great and the sexual compulsion too strong unless the man is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Most males do not want to be just friends with women. The differences are too great and the sexual compulsion too strong unless the man is gay.
    Being friends is the first step. because right now, She doesn't want to be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    Being friends is the first step. because right now, She doesn't want to be friends.
    No offence but are you an Aspie? You don't seem to understand that when someone doesn't want to be your friend, you don't keeping trying to force, coerce or trick your way into a friendship. You leave them alone.

No offence but are you an Aspie? You don't seem to understand that when someone doesn't want to be your friend, you don't keeping trying to force, coerce or trick your way into a friendship. You leave them alone.
    She doesn't seem to understand that being friends with me, is beneficial to her. Until she gets that she'll just be treated as the enemy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast