+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this girl interested in me?

Is this girl interested in me?

Hi, i am in love with one girl that broke with her ex 1-2 months ago. I don't know if she's over him and is she ready for new relationship. The thing is, her ex was a jerk and hurted her much.. But she loved him really... I am super nice guy and would never hurt a girl. I am in love with her really much, and i would like to correct things her ex did, because she is so nice and she doesn't deserves to be treated like that.

We've been texting for like month and we got 13.000 messages on Facebook. We hang out only once, because we do it only once a week (because of the school). She knows i like her, but i don't know if she likes me, i am assuming yes. We've been texting hearts and kisses to each other. Even some love notes... We've kissed in cheek couple times. Also she avoids looking me in eyes a little bit(we both got blue eyes and she said to me she adores blue eyes ^_^ ) ... She also said i got a chance to be with her. I've been sending her compliments and cute comments a lot, now every message contains " <3 "

Do you think i got good chance to be with her?

The EVIDENCE says You Are GUILTY of Having a Chance!

I would say you definitely have a shot based on the following:
    -She broke up with her ex 1 or 2 months ago
    - You've been texting hearts and kisses
    - You've been texting love notes
    - You've kisssed in cheek with her
    - She avoids eye contact

but most importantly...SHE SAID YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO BE WITH HER!

So what exactly is holding you back and why are you wondering if you have a chance with her? Sounds like she is waiting for you to make the next move.

If you get more specific, I'm happy to give a more detailed plan, but your question has already been answered by her.

Cheers mate!

Baby Be Social
    Last edited by babybesocial; 30-05-13 at 02:51 AM.

I am looking to make my next move on next Saturday, because thats when we hang out.. I've got another answer on other forum:

"If I were you, next time you and her are alone, just wait for a silence. Then, tell her. Something like this:

"You know *her name*, what *her ex's name* did to you was ridiculous.
    You're absolutely perfect, no one should ever be able to treat you that way.
    I mean, if I was lucky enough,
    I would never treat you that way. You're an angel, and he never should have done that to you.
    You didn't deserve it."

Then, touch her hand or her knee lightly.

"I love you, *her name*...I really do."

And then, shall i go for the kiss?
    Last edited by igorstosic; 30-05-13 at 02:25 AM.

Igorstosic,

This my friend is TERRIBLE ADVICE.

You can make what you want of it but here is my deconstruction of why this soliloquy is the equivalent of leaving a loaded gun in your pants without putting the safety on, going to a dance club and busting a move on the dance floor, and then subsequently shooting yourself in the foot, "a la Plaxico Burress."

Here is why:

"If I were you, next time you and her are alone, just wait for a silence. Then, tell her. Something like this: -This is ok, you can wait for silence but only if it isn't going to make you nervous. Heck if you want to, you can straight up tell her, "I can't help myself, I think I'm gonna have to kiss you" and then gently go in for it.

"You know *her name*, what *her ex's name* did to you was ridiculous. - UHHH her EX is completely irrelevant. This is now about you and her, he has no room to be mentioned in this new budding relationship. Don't even talk about him, he is the past. Bringing her attention to what he did takes away attention from you. Even if he hurt her, clearly she still has some feelings. Don't REMIND her of those feelings by bringing him up.

You're absolutely perfect, no one should ever be able to treat you that way. NO SHE IS NOT! Stop lying to her. No woman is perfect and frankly this just sounds like a bunch of needy B.S. coming from a guy who is never around women and has been watching one too many soap operas and an occasional disney movie. This is just way too needy.

I mean, if I was lucky enough, Wait, are you so bad at this that you have to "get lucky"? Get out of here! Save the luck for the guys who need it. You my friend have already had her tell you she is into you so clearly you are doing something RIGHT! This once again, is garbage that leads to nowhere.

I would never treat you that way. You're an angel, and he never should have done that to you. Once again, we are talking about the EX???Man, he must be a pretty cool guy if he keeps coming up. Shoot! At this point, even I'm interested in him. Go ahead and pass on his number.

You didn't deserve it." This is irrelevant. Although it is true, it doesn't get you moving forward in your own relationship with her. It keeps dwelling on the past.

Then, touch her hand or her knee lightly. Hand is okay, Knee I would watch out for, and another good choice is to brush her hair to the side gently and out of her face...this usually alerts a woman that she is about to be kissed.

"I love you, *her name*...I really do." Easily the absolute worst part of this whole thing. A complete nightmare straight out of a good scary movie. Telling a woman you love her that quickly is WAY TOO MUCH, TOO FAST! It is a High Risk/Low Reward move. The big danger is that you might creep her out by saying it so damn quickly. I mean you haven't even kissed her.

Right now, your goal should be to be a fun, exciting, and pretty cool guy that flirts with her and makes her "FEEL" special without actually having to "TELL" her that she is. That will be all you need for her to realize the differences between her "ex and you".

And even then, she might go back to him, but heck, at least you gave it a CHANCE!

Go get em Tiger!

Baby Be Social
    Last edited by babybesocial; 30-05-13 at 03:16 AM.

The best thing to do is to not smother her with messages and stuff. Play it cool once in awhile, don't respond right away, be mysterious. If you make her think you are so easily available, she won't find you attractive....you will look needy and girls get so totally turned off by it.

Hold off on the mushy stuff, don't talk about the ex, and don't say anything about how you will treat her better than her ex, blah blah blah. And no talk about your "feelings".....let her know you find her attractive, sexy and desireable. Girls want to hear that instead. Flirting is the best way to get a girl, but pulling back on the attention will make her want you more. If you are too attentive again she will get bored of you. Girls like some challenge too.

Nice guy's biggest mistake is being "too" nice, and think they deserve to have the girl more than the ex.....wrong attitude.

I'm a woman and I agree that you should not follow the advice given on the other forum. It sounds like it was written by a mushy 13yo girl. Blech

She clearly likes you - just be yourself.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ok, now i understood some things Next question: He will hang out on Saturday - what should be my next step?

Oh for ****s sake... go for it. Stop being a sissy.

Talk to her? Good eye contact (confidence). Have fun.