+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she want???

What does she want???

clifs:

- girl (22) was very attracted to me, chasing me...
    - we started dating (1 month), everything super, she was very into me
    - got premenstrual (depressed), i figured out she was not over her ex of 3 years
    - saw her ex at a party soon after that (she texted him next day...)
    - told my she didnt fall in love with me and is not over her ex and cant be my GF
    - went NC

The problem is Im stuck at home because I had surgery (foot) and cant do much but think about it. Im still not over it completely. Every time it gets better something happens: I saw her or she somehow contact me.
    2 weeks after we broke up she contacted me because i have some common stuff with her father (small town, I know him from before) and he called me he will bring me something, but then she texted me that she will (she didnt because it turned out her father forgot that stuff at work)...

Then 1 month after we broke up i went to a party she knew I was attending so she came with her friend (my friends girlfriend) and they hung out in our circle whole party. We said just 'hi' to each other (her drunk friend constantly telling me to go talk to her, I didnt).Then next day after that party she texted me - she wished me good luck and stuff like that because she knew im going to have a surgery next week...

I dont know why she does that. Its like remembering me all the time. I was thinking to block her contacts but that would be strange since there were nothing ugly between us.

So is that her just being friendly or she still think about me (wants to have me for 2nd choice/backup plan)?

Now its been 14 days NC again...

She doesn't seem to be over her ex. Ignore her, get her out of your system. You're having a hard time now after your operation but you'll recover and moving on, spending time with people and forgetting about her will be easier. Keep your optimism and confidence up and remember that feeling low is temporary. Better times will come soon.

She is just letting you know she still likes you, and is hoping that when she is ready to move on from her ex, maybe you and her can try again. But this doesn't mean you need to put your life on hold for her. It was just bad timing on your part. You got nothing to do but think? Play world of warcraft, it will take over your life lol.

First, she told you the truth, and now she's playing with you. I'd RUN and find someone who knows how to be sincere. Why don't you take a date to some of these events and then see what happens? Ann
    Ann

Thaks for opinions. If she texts me again, Ill tell her to respect my wish about not being a friend, just like I respected her wish that she is not ready for a relationship. On the other hand maybe she is just trying to be friendly and im overthinking... but I d never behave like she does if i was in her shoes...

If she texts me again, Ill tell her to respect my wish about not being a friend, just like I respected her wish that she is not ready for a relationship.

I agree with you. She's unavailable, you're feeling hurt and need to forget about her.
    Last edited by Valixy; 03-06-13 at 07:14 PM. Reason: adding