+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lack of affection from his side!

Lack of affection from his side!

Oh well I have been dating my bf for 2 1/2 months. The main problem here is that after the two months he has changed. A bit on his past is that he told me his exes never cared about him and didnt show him affection and that he liked me cause I was caring And affectionate. During the first two months he was very caring and affectionate but then he asked me to slow down the relationship cause he wanted to build things little by little. Since then he hasn't been that affectionate and doesn't say cute stuff anymore. I confronted him about it and he said I shouldn't rely on affection from him to be happy and to value myself and that the fact he doesn't say he misses me anymore doesnt mean he doesn't miss me. My thing is that he would want me to show attention to him but I cannot expect that from him. I asked him if the honeymoon period was over and he told me I'm thinking too much into it. What do I do? Do I keep being all affectionate and caring or do I do what he is doing?

if your not happy two months in and he wants to slow things down-its already the beginning of the end. hes not sure about you and your prob wasting your time. id break up with him if i were you and meet someone who doesnt get bored of you after a short fling. he should be all over you like a rash-it should be fun and not at all complicated. id take this is a red flag and leave