+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i think she's gonna dump me

i think she's gonna dump me

past two days my gf has been a bit distant

friday and saturday was great..she said she loved me, we held hands at the movies, everything was fine

but yesterday she seemed a bit distant. didnt really text me, then this morning she never replied to my morning text. i dont know if shes just moody (she started her period friday) or if she just doesnt wanna talk

i dont wanna bring it up to her, but im a bit worried

ill say this....my ex dumped me after 2.5 years....and i didnt even notice the detaching she was doing until after it was all over...because i was still trying with her....heres the thing though...during the detaching she was still loving at times....still doing the things she had always done....but whenever i initiated loving moments and tried to hold her, dance with her, or be silly and playful like i always had....she seemed distant and unresponsive....but she would still wake me up with phone calls and texts even two days before she broke up with me(making it seem business as usual)...next time you are around her try being loving and caring and see how she reacts.....but it really could just be shes in a bad mood....you might be overreacting.....

Quote Originally Posted by overanxious View Post
    ill say this....my ex dumped me after 2.5 years....and i didnt even notice the detaching she was doing until after it was all over...because i was still trying with her....heres the thing though...during the detaching she was still loving at times....still doing the things she had always done....but whenever i initiated loving moments and tried to hold her, dance with her, or be silly and playful like i always had....she seemed distant and unresponsive....but she would still wake me up with phone calls and texts even two days before she broke up with me(making it seem business as usual)...next time you are around her try being loving and caring and see how she reacts.....but it really could just be shes in a bad mood....you might be overreacting.....
    i might be..she is just starting her period

maybe shes just stressed. its got nothing to do with her period. it doesnt make any difference to most women. unless she has a hormone disorder which i doubt.

just relax-stop worrying so much. your not gonna die if she does dump you, youll get over it. just go with the flow and see how things are in a few days