+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I do? countine or end

What should I do? countine or end

I met this girl a couple days ago, she 23.

I asked her out and we went on a date on Saturday. Today, we talked for several hours, while studying. She had a bf in the past, which she dated him for about a year and a bit and ended it in 2010. I asked if she was a virgin, she said yes. I asked what did you do with him sexually, she was uncomfortable and said that he had pressured her into giving him a oral.

After she said this, I dont want to continue it with her anymore. But I haven't had a proper gf in a long time, i'm happy while I'm with her. Should I continue to stay with her, until someone that I actually want to marry comes along? or will staying with her limit my opportunities in finding someone else?

maybe more feelings will develop, after 1 date it's hard to tell.
    Even giving her an opportunity, can lead to something, but unless you continue, you'll never know what could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    maybe more feelings will develop, after 1 date it's hard to tell.
    Even giving her an opportunity, can lead to something, but unless you continue, you'll never know what could have been.
    Even if everything goes good, I'll still never get over the fact that she had some other guy's penis in her mouth. This is a not a religious thing either, just my choice.

But if I end it, I'll be unhappy. I'm just asking, If i'm with someone, does that limit my opportunities to find someone else?

You're trying to find a pristine girl your own age? Good luck, you'll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You're trying to find a pristine girl your own age? Good luck, you'll need it.
    What age do you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    Even if everything goes good, I'll still never get over the fact that she had some other guy's penis in her mouth. This is a not a religious thing either, just my choice.

But if I end it, I'll be unhappy. I'm just asking, If i'm with someone, does that limit my opportunities to find someone else?
    You think each girl should go by your rules ? If you think it's not a religious thing to do, then go to a church or religious group and find what your looking for there.

If you have all these restrictions, you'll be never find what your looking for or search for a long time.
    You'll get over it in time, lets hope it's not by your 30s.

Have fun at this age, explore your sexuality and get comfortable with girls, or you'll regret not having those opportunities and it'll be easier when you find the one.

I'm glad there are people to whom this matters. When this matters to someone it usually speaks very well of them - but the reason why it matters to them is also important.

It could be much worse though, and she said she didn't like it. And she is still a virgin at 23 which speaks very well of her. It will be hard for you to find another virgin at that age, especially with today's loose morals. Also he was her boyfriend at the time, which is not worse than her having a one night stand. You should give it time. It could be much, much worse.
    Last edited by toknow; 04-06-13 at 04:55 AM.

OP can i ask? do you have the same hgh standards for yourself? are you a virgin? have you given/recieved oral?

its not fair to judge her if you have not comitted to upholding these rules yourself that you make for women.

and no you should not use her till something better comes along. that is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    OP can i ask? do you have the same hgh standards for yourself? are you a virgin?
    Yes. I used a condom everytime.

OP can i ask? have you given/recieved oral?
    Yes, but its different for me.
    and no you should not use her till something better comes along. that is wrong.
    That wasn't the question. The question was would it limit my opportunities to find someone else, if i'm still with her?

Yes. I used a condom everytime.
    So no, you are not a virgin.

Yes, but its different for me.
    How so?

toknow, there is nothing wrong with not being a virgin at 23 years old. Wow, some bigots we've got here...

I met this girl a couple days ago, she 23.

I asked her out and we went on a date on Saturday. Today, we talked for several hours, while studying. She had a bf in the past, which she dated him for about a year and a bit and ended it in 2010. I asked if she was a virgin, she said yes. I asked what did you do with him sexually, she was uncomfortable and said that he had pressured her into giving him a oral.

After she said this, I dont want to continue it with her anymore. But I haven't had a proper gf in a long time, i'm happy while I'm with her. Should I continue to stay with her, until someone that I actually want to marry comes along? or will staying with her limit my opportunities in finding someone else?
    Stay with her just for the enjoyment. Also love the 'Pressured into giving oral' lmao classic.
    Just enjoy the sex OP, don't take anything serious and don't get attached.
    Last edited by stev123; 04-06-13 at 04:42 AM.

Dude, no offense but from some of the shit you say I kind of look at it like this. Is it better for her to have had one penis in her mouth or date a dude like you who is a penis? hmmm, ponder that one.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So no, you are not a virgin.

How so?

toknow, there is nothing wrong with not being a virgin at 23 years old. Wow, some bigots we've got here...
    Yes I am, because I did it with a hooker. Their was no love.

secondly, their is no test you can do on me to prove that i'm not a virgin.

Sex is sex, hooker, other man, woman, etc! Sorry but you really have no right to judge her for sucking ONE dude off in her life time that she was committed to when you have had sex with a (possibly) disease infested female who accepts money for sexual interactions!

Don't put the bar so high you will be alone for the rest of your life, just sayin... -.-

T.L is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

God bless this man ! He is still a virgin. He is too good to not be with a virgin girl who must wait for him entire her life so he can judge if she deserves him. God bless him.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast