+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help :(

please help :(

what a 23 year old guy think about gals if he never had any past relationship and very studious in his studies since his childhood....

please share ur views

He's quite likely oblivious to girls
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

maybe he has no confidence or is v shy

So you are talking about a Sheldon Cooper? One who sees no purpose for a relationship? Shows no interest? Could be many reasons, like anxiety, asperger's syndrome, asexual, lack of confidence, shyness, etc. You want him to come out of his shell, you would have to talk to him about an interest he has or be interetsted in what he studies, or talk about his Star Wars collection or whatever hobby he has.

Well that would be difficult answer without a mind reader.

I find in my case (only difference is I'm 19) the reason is that I'm very particular about who I would attempt to start a relationship with. For me, it's not just about being in a relationship. It's about being in a relationship that's meaningful. I'm not necessarily looking for the person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, but at the same time, if I'm going to devote my time to someone, it has to be with someone who I really like.

To summarize: there could be many answers. It doesn't necessarily mean that he's a Sheldon Cooper, just that a relationship isn't higher on his priorities list than school or whatnot. Hope this helps.