+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What should I do? countine or end

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Because it's not true, obviously. It's just sexist BS, obviously.
    Hows it sexist, please tell us how its not true?

idiots lmao here. these double standards are hillarious. let me no if you ever actually manage to put that key of yours into a lock lol

and let me no if you ever manage to catch and keep a "pure" lock

freaking narcissistic assholes

I love teasing you, it's hilarious haha.

good for you. have a good old laugh. ill be laughing in 20 years time when im proved right and your on your third divorce. peace out

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    Hows it sexist, please tell us how its not true?
    This^^ is no different than making/supporting racist statements against black people and asking a black person to please explain why they are racist statements.

Sexist as*hole.
    Last edited by searock; 05-06-13 at 04:12 AM.

dont waste your time arguing with them sea. iv learned its easier to just laugh at sexist losers like him. hell get his karma

Every lock has one key meant to open it. However referring to females as the lock is a bit pointless, no? In the human race, females are reputed as soft, nurturing, "innocent", loving, kind, etc. Men on the other hand are reputed as strong, brave, hardy, independent, the list goes on. For those of you biased about the reputation of males as opposed to females of the human race, please do consider a thought from me.. A woman is smaller, quieter, perhaps much less intimidating than a man. But when it comes to pain tolerance.. As well as courage (in the event of defense over say, her children?) women have easily proved to be more than twice as durable than men. You can turn this into a competition of which sex is better, but in my eyes, one sex could not live without the other.

That being said, I will now take my leave from this thread as I have come to believe that the OP may infact just be a couple teenage boys gathered together at a computer getting a giggle from others' views on a topic so incredibly ridiculous that I really feel it doesn't even exist. If I am wrong then sorry. But farewell now

Haha, one sarcastic comment on purpose and all of this.

Engy,

There is a difference between having a "master key" and being a "key master". A master key may open many locks, but a key master knows how to work just one lock to open only the lock that really matters. Then there are guys like you who have a very shiny key because they are only able to sit at home polishing on their "key" only wishing they had a lock to slip it into because they are morons.

she was uncomfortable and said that he had pressured her into giving him a oral.
    ^^^ Wait? What? Just one?

Michelle: Are you a virgin
    Jack: Yes, I used a condom everytime

*laughed my ass off*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Michelle, a serious question. If a guy was a 10/10 in looks, was smart, well mannered, had class and would never cheat and respect you, but he slept with over 200 women, would you still marry him?

Michelle, a serious question. If a guy was a 10/10 in looks, was smart, well mannered, had class and would never cheat and respect you, but he slept with over 200 women, would you still marry him?
    Dunno about Michelle, but as long as he doesn't have baggage and is all the things you mentioned (don't really care about the 10/10 looks thing, as long as I'm attracted to him) and is also "my type" personality wise, then I wouldn't give a damn about what he did before meeting me.

However, I doubt that someone who slept around a lot can have no baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Dunno about Michelle, but as long as he doesn't have baggage and is all the things you mentioned (don't really care about the 10/10 looks thing, as long as I'm attracted to him) and is also "my type" personality wise, then I wouldn't give a damn about what he did before meeting me.

However, I doubt that someone who slept around a lot can have no baggage.
    Whys that srs? men normally have unemotional sex, unless they end up getting someone pregnant.

Whys that srs? men normally have unemotional sex, unless they end up getting someone pregnant.
    I don't believe that. I mean, it can happen, but it's not always so. Also, with "baggage" I don't mean just emotional baggage... I also mean psycho exes or f*ck buddies who might stalk him or stuff like that.

Jack wins most serious answers to an opening troll post. *bows*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast