+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She says i'm suffocating her?

She says i'm suffocating her?

ok so i been dating this girl for like a month, we went on two dates then became girlfriend/boyfriend..she told me tonight that she feels i been suffocating her...not a lot but just a bit..she says im always wanting to hang out

i dont get it..like yea i wanna hang otu with her 5-6 times a week but what so bad about that..its not like an all day thing..its just like an hour or somethin

i told her i can change it i just wasnt sure what type if girl she was, like if she wanted to see each other everyday or what, cuz some girls are like that

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    She is just not yet in the same level of feelings that you have for her. Just take it easy and give her more time to miss you before she sees you again...

Quote Originally Posted by TLe View Post
    She is just not yet in the same level of feelings that you have for her. Just take it easy and give her more time to miss you before she sees you again...
    but she says she loves me and cares about me

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Do you believe so ? after a month of dating. She does have those feelings for you but its just a bit lower than you think it should be.

I dated three girls so far. From my experience, all those girls started to break away at around the one month mark. Although I met one of them before for some days, I lost contact with her a few times. So my time with her wasn't really long. I met another girl for about a month, and then she suddenly wanted a week of absence. For some reason, a relationship tends to get rocky for me at around the one month mark. Could it be the biological cycle of a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by SingleBilingual View Post
    I dated three girls so far. From my experience, all those girls started to break away at around the one month mark. Although I met one of them before for some days, I lost contact with her a few times. So my time with her wasn't really long. I met another girl for about a month, and then she suddenly wanted a week of absence. For some reason, a relationship tends to get rocky for me at around the one month mark. Could it be the biological cycle of a woman?
    maybe thats when the excitement starts to wear off?

It just means you are not compatible or shes not as into you as you are to her. Don't change who you are for her or your standards and expectations. If you want a gf that you see nearly everyday-then go find one whos on the same page as you. It really is that simple

Any time I dated guys in the past. It took me 2-4weeks to figure out if he was bf material or not and most of them were not for me which is why I always pulled away around the one month mark.

Quote Originally Posted by SingleBilingual View Post
    Yeah and you happen to always meet them for the first time exactly when they have just had their period? LOL

Were all of the three dates you're talking about long distance?

I think a month is about the length of time needed to figure out whether you want to pursue something further or not. I think this is fine - it's much worse to come across time-wasters and girls who don't really know what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyice View Post
    maybe thats when the excitement starts to wear off?
    That makes sense. That didn't come to my mind before because each separation was very sudden. There were no warning signs for me to fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Any time I dated guys in the past. It took me 2-4weeks to figure out if he was bf material or not and most of them were not for me which is why I always pulled away around the one month mark.
    What was it about them that made you pull away?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yeah and you happen to always meet them for the first time exactly when they have just had their period? LOL
    Could be. Nah, I was just kidding, sort of. There was also a girl whom I met for two weeks, but that was such a short time so I didn't consider her as a gf.
    Come to think of it, it does make sense. Those three girls felt much better after the cycle. In such a great mood, they decided to go out with me.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Were all of the three dates you're talking about long distance?
    No. We live in the same city.
    Last edited by SingleBilingual; 07-06-13 at 05:39 PM.