+ Follow This Topic

Thread: blew it with a girl i liked

blew it with a girl i liked

yesterday i met up with this girl i liked, but it is very much a casual thing at the moment. anyway she assumed we'd just meet up to catch up where i assumed based on a previous text i sent her that i would sleep with her back at her place, when i told her what i wanted to do she was like we cant go back to mine and yours is too far away. So we had the genius idea of trying to find a hotel in the area, funnily enough it didn't work and by this point she was cold and pissed off, all of a sudden accusing me of 'using her.' Which i suppose in this case i was, she told me we should just do it another time when were both more prepared but i got pushy about it and she really didnt like that, and ended us meeting up by walking off saying 'im need to go this way now, we'll meet up again soon, bye.' Looking back already i realise just how much of an arsehole i was, i should have just been happy to see her not to try and shag her. We have slept together in the past btw but for some reason yesterday i was just really horny and wouldnt take no for an answer.

should i text her apologising, how should i play this out because i just dont have a f***ing clue anymore.

Now thats done, its the morning i feel like shit and ive been partially depressed with my life recently anway so this didnt help. My best mate said to me the other night im 'a shadow of my former self' meaning that i hate going out now. And not just that, i have a family which are never there when i need them, im unhappy in the degree im studying, i have no hobbies, no job. To be honest ive completely lost my bottle to do anything anymore.

thanks,

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If you really like her, then do what you think is best to show that. You can appologize but i think she also wanted the pleasure of sex with you to have tried to find a hotel...

You should exercise more and play some sports to be positive and balanced, then you will be able to enjoy studying and looking for a job. Go out for sunlight, it increases serotonin levels that makes you happier

Yep, you were a dick but what is done is done. Just my opinion, but if you don't have the balls to actually call her to apologize, or go see her to tell her face to face and think a text is appropriate, then you might just be more clueless than you think.

You should apologize face to face.