+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kind of Confused

Kind of Confused

Hi guys, I will try to keep this short! Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated

So, I have been dating this guy for about 2.5 months now, and it's been going really great. And since we met we have talked and texted every single day. The last time I heard from him was 2pm on Saturday (It's almost 9pm Monday, so about 55 hours). I know this seems pretty trivial to worry about but I sent him a few texts yesterday and NOTHING. I haven't sent him any today, and I don't want to call cause I don't want to seem clingy or anything. But what should I do? And if things have been great why all of a sudden would he RANDOMLY stop texting me? It's bugging me that he hasn't sent anything, but it's bugging me even more that it's bothering me.

Thanks everyone for reading!

screw texting. I f you want to talk to him call him. If he does not respond in a way that seems happy that you called then you know your answer.

lalalita Guest
    I'd be worried if he was alright.

Thanks for the responses guys, they really helped! I texted him again last night saying "Hey, haven't heard from you, was just wondering if everything was okay?" I am getting a little worried because this super isn't like him, so if I don't hear anything from him later on I'll give him a call.

Thanks for your help!!

I'd definitely call now if you haven't heard anything back. Just let him know you were starting to worry a bit. Given how frequently you guys talk, it shouldn't seem clingy. Hopefully, everything is alright with him.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy