+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do a girl fight for a guy when the guy wants to leave her not because of other g?

How do a girl fight for a guy when the guy wants to leave her not because of other g?

Hey all ! I would like to know , how does a girl fiights for a guy when the guy says that he wants to leave her ? And what does it mean if the girl dont fight for the guy when the guy says that he wants to leave her ?

Its self explanatory. If she fights, she either loves him or she is just crazy as hell and if she don't then she don't give a damn.

IF she fights for him, will it prove to him that she loves him?

FIGHT for him. But stop when you've fought hard enough. It is something you will be able to realize on your own if he's gone too far from your reach or not, believe me. There is a fine line between fighting for him and possibly winning him back, to fighting for him and scaring him off.

The answer is....she doesn't. Don't do it. End of story.

I've been in your shoes before, and it hurt more than I can ever describe. My ex played a game like that, and in the end, he left a few months after I had "won" that battle. If a man is going to tell you he's thinking of leaving you and wants you to fight over him, kick his bloody arse to the curb. Him doing that to you means he obviously has no respect at all for either person involved and only cares about himself. Let that selfish prick play games with someone else. REMEMBER YOUR WORTH! You DESERVE a MAN who won't dis-respect you like that. And you know what? There are many men out there who would never dream of doing that to you. So, that leaves you with one question you have to ask yourself. "Why am I still with him when I can find someone who will treat me so much better than this?"

Well , what i mean was that , She treat me with no respect . Friendzoned me after what ive done to her . Well one of the thing was singing , to her infront of the whole school . I kneel down to her and she cried . She asked me not to say sweet stuff , asked me not to say romantic stuff and sweet stuff to her . She dont want to be more than friends . She asked me to treat her like a NORMAL FRIEND . If i fall for another girl , i must tell her . It hurts when she says all that . She pushed me away , ignored me and when im jealous , all she say was " You cant be jealous , We are just friends " It hurts me so much after everything ive done . I decided to leave her .