+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

Some girls are all about the way someone looks, but there are many girls that don't judge a man on that. I personally learned that what makes a man attractive is his personality and his sense of humor. Quick wit can be very attractive. so don't sell yourself short. A guy that can make me laugh and can show me a good time is much more attractive to me than a extremely attractive boring stiff.

Just wait for the right girl-she'll come around sometime if you wait patiently! Just let your personality shine through.

Sparkling, all of us who have actually seen his photo agree that his looks aren't the issue. He just lacks confidence and lives in a place filled with ex-jocks and cheerleaders, so he thinks that's all there is in the world.

Confidence! That's really all he really needs. Try becoming more confident, outgoing and fun, not just for women but for yourself.

Hit the gym it will make you look great and be healthy. Get into some fashion and learn how to dress.
    If you do those after a while girls will notice you. It's easier said than done but try it.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Ditto. Conjures up images of a greasy Mooselim with gold chains ****ing lots of women but beheads or stones impure women.
    hey why are Muslims always stereotyped to be this way? Not all Muslims are like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    Not all Muslims are like this.
    He never said they were.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He never said they were.
    He never , but notice how he just had to mention "greasy Mooselim" as an example.It just really annoys me

Well, I was being facetious but the most striking image of hypocrisy in terms of ideas about sex tend to be the polygamist cult leaders we know here in the West and Muslims.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

yc if you think having sex defines being a man-then no wonder your single. theres a lot more to being a real man in my eyes. its actually quite sad and pathetic that you place your whole self worth on that and truly believe your nothing without it.

btw your gonna be fairly disapointed if you ever do manage to get laid coz you think its like some magic pixie dust that will take all your self-hatred away. it wont and it wont be as good as you think it will be either...

Well of course the first time (If it ever happens) won't be as good as I hope: I'll probably only last about 10 seconds.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I don't understand why YC can't get laid, he seems like a nice decent interesting guy, but yeah probably because he lacks confidence irl

and because hes the most pessimistic guy on the planet. change your attitude, smile more. your not the only virgin in the world and its not that big a deal. if it really bothers you-just go pay some attention to a fat bird or a hooker. get it over with so youll finally stop feeling sorry for yourself

michelle23 you are so blunt and brutally honest i love it

yeah he can always pay a hooker i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalMoon View Post
    35, just 1
    Really? Wow.. Hopefully, she's your wife now.
    Asking for Dating Tips Online isn't waste of Time
    That is Why I am Here!
    ~♥Love me Love me Not - It's up To you ♥~

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    michelle23 you are so blunt and brutally honest i love it
    omm
    yeah he can always pay a hooker i suppose
    when you have been on this forum awhile-you will be blunt with him too. trust me on that. normally id never recommend hookers lol i think thats messed up but for yc-he needs to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING coz doing nothing is not helping him

and i am looking forward to when he finally realizes that sex wont make him feel anymore valuable so then he may go and get the therapy that he needs. he thinks a woman/women/sex will cure all his problems but needs to realize the only thing that can make him the man he wants to be is HIM

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Ladies and gentleman of the forum, how old are you and how many people have you slept with?
    Anyone can beat my number. I'm a 20 year-old man that still wants to get rid of the V-card.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    he thinks a woman/women/sex will cure all his problems but needs to realize the only thing that can make him the man he wants to be is HIM
    agree 100%

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast