+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what would you do?

what would you do?

I have been dating a girl for 4 months. I'm 20 years old, she is 20 also. She has a sexual past and never dated before. She just slept around. She told me this when we started the relationship and she said she wanted to turn over a new leaf. I told her I don't hold her past against her, and I am willing to go through the struggles. Well the other day she told me "she loved me and she is having an amazing time with me" but she said she still gets these feelings where she wants to go back to her old self. She said she doesn't want to but there's days where she is struggling. I told her I understand and it's gonna take time.

Should I stay with her during this?

Id walk away. The girl obviously has commitment issues, prob low self estesm and craves male attention. Its not worth it. Shes basically warning you in advance before she does something so then she can make herself look like a victim. Its pure manipulation. Dont fall for it

Actually, I'm surprised you've been dating for 4 months..
    "This will be my first relationship, cause i've been "sleeping around" up until now, but I want to a turn a new page and start anew.." - I'm outta here.
    Who tells such things in the first place, unless you asked..?

I'd just leave, cause I know I could do better. But that's up to you, if you're willing to put up with this.
    And what does "she is struggling" mean? What the hell. No. Leave her.

like she wants to go back to her party days on some days

Im guessing it would hurt you if she cheated on you? If so, walk away now coz its gonna happen.

I was the same way as this girl. Not really dating anyone and high sex drive so I just slept with a couple male buddies of mine every couple months. Single people have needs too ya know. And she's young, just like I am. Nothing wrong with having a sex drive. I didn't date guys either because I just never found someone I liked. Then I met my boyfriend and we have been together for 8 months and I will never cheat on him or be like I used to be because I don't need to be like that anymore. I found the right guy and have someone to have sex with right now. At least she's honest with u. I don't think a cheater Warns someone "hey I might cheat on you." Sounds like she wants to change but is a little scared, just like all young people, when they are figuring life out. It's your call. As Long as u feel she would be honest with u and tell u how she feels and would break it off before returning to "her old life" it's your call but I wouldn't say it means u should dump her like a hot rock right away. Tell her how u are worried and see what her response is.