+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rejection

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Have you considered the idea that he may simply have lost any interest in you? I mean, you made the whole first date thing very complicated, so why would he bother again?
    For one simple reason I AM THE BEST . I am an artist, sensual, beautiful, athletic, well behaved, funny, interesting, intelligent, have a great voice, elegant, petit, I paint pictures, I play piano, I compose music, write lyrics and sing, I am on my way to success, there a millions of men who wanna date me, would die for me, and I know he likes me too, I just want him to swallow his arrogance and admit that he likes me lol. If he has lost interest in me why didn't he date anyone for over 3 years? He is not dating anyone, super arrogant self centered dude, he better date me lol. Why would I be the one who made the first date thing complicated? I said I don't have a car to go out with him why didn't he offer a ride? Why did he say, well you can always catch a bus?! He should be lucky that after that I even consider going out with his immature ass.
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 23-06-13 at 06:50 PM.

Well then, congratulations on being the first perfect goddess in recorded history who can't even get some loser with nothing else going for him in life to pay attention to her. And congratulations on the fact that you will most definitely be the last.

You truly are one of a kind, but you knew that already didn't you

Quote Originally Posted by sundaygirl View Post
    Oh my god I got so much back fired thing, no I wasn't playing a hard to get at all, he seemed self centered and careless
    Begs the question why you'd want to even talk to him again then if he seemed self centered and careless, sundaygirl?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Cuz like attracts like, I am self centered too. I havent lost just yet, all im saying is im not some loser girl without a goal, who doesnt know what she wants to do with her life. The question was he probably forgot about me, but I said no he didn't because of the earlier stated reason, I know what men want ok I'm just dealing with an unusual guy. I just want a lil insight into a male human's brain and i think i got it. You think it would be easy to get a loser to take a girl out but thats why they are called losers they always missout on the good stuff lol. He is in a ways of my opposite and in a ways like me, I don't think he is too bad but just a little immature. I don't even know why I wanna date with him, may be after dating and getting burned I'll be like I was so dumb but I just need this experience of dating him and getting over with this annoying feeling >_<
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 24-06-13 at 03:59 AM.

you haven't "lost" yet? lol No, you won when you let him go the first time. Sadly, you've not realized that yet.

Ciao!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Cuz like attracts like, I am self centered too.
    Funny, I thought Chemistry taught us opposites attract. lmao

ugh do you guys read all the way through, it says in ways we're the opposite, he is risky and careless in a ways we're alike
    but anyways, I didn't do anything bad by saying no to a guy who suggested me to take a bus for a date. Also he has addiction problems to which he has been to a rehab for drug and alcohol abuse, in my head I know he is not a perfection but there is weird feeling that I can't put my fingers on that doesn't let me forget him. lol
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 24-06-13 at 04:16 AM.

Oh my goodness...you are not all that and a bag of chips?!!!
    Last edited by smackie9; 24-06-13 at 04:25 AM.

Also he has addiction problems to which he has been to a rehab for drug and alcohol abuse, in my head I know he is not a perfection but there is weird feeling that I can't put my fingers on that doesn't let me forget him. lol
    Yea, it's called wanting the bad boy who is obviously issued. You just want him because you're used to being chased and he couldn't be bothered with you.

Find someone who wants you and isn't struggling with his own problems. That would be the healthy, grown up thing to do.

For one simple reason I AM THE BEST . I am an artist, sensual, beautiful, athletic, well behaved, funny, interesting, intelligent, have a great voice, elegant, petit, I paint pictures, I play piano, I compose music, write lyrics and sing, I am on my way to success, there a millions of men who wanna date me, would die for me, and I know he likes me too, I just want him to swallow his arrogance and admit that he likes me lol. If he has lost interest in me why didn't he date anyone for over 3 years? He is not dating anyone, super arrogant self centered dude, he better date me lol. Why would I be the one who made the first date thing complicated? I said I don't have a car to go out with him why didn't he offer a ride? Why did he say, well you can always catch a bus?! He should be lucky that after that I even consider going out with his immature ass.
    Lack of self confidence definitely isn't the problem. Maybe he picked up on what a terrible person you are at some point.

O.Henry had a short story, the name escapes me now, about a beautiful woman that was having a back and forth conversation with (I think) a street vendor that was below her window. He was contemptuous towards her, and it intrigued her that a man wasn't putty in her hands. Over a few weeks, she manages to charm the guy such that he falls in love with her. She is then completely disinterested in him, because the challenge is gone. I imagine that's exactly what is going on here.

I'll assume that you are as physically attractive as you claim. It would do wonders for you to realize now what this has done to you, and what will happen in the long run. Your looks have made things a lot easier for you than they otherwise would have been (and yet your life is still kind of a mess, based off of what you're saying here). Being good looking has a real downside, in that you usually don't have to fight for what you really want. You don't develop character, and determination, and a lot of other things that would at least give you a shot at being someone worthwhile. Long term, looks fade and when the attention and special treatment end, it's that much worse because you have all of the bad habits that being attractive enabled. So start working on yourself, stop relying on your looks, and stop expecting to have whatever you want handed to you.

A big fat two thumbs up bro!

I am not a terrible person JUST BECAUSE I don't lack a self confidence OK?! I love myself and there is nothing wrong with it, and my life ISN'T a MESS like you want it to be and imagine it to be. I am perfectly fine person who is enjoying everyday life, and I'm sorry that I don't fit into your favorite miserable people's list. Oh and I didn't turn into a beautiful person over night, I work on it. I am simply stating that I am not someone you can easily pass, or forget immediately after you met, meaning he still might be thinking about me and wanting to be with me, do you get it??? You have no idea about me so don't ****ing say that I haven't developed a character, I am sure I have more character than you will ever have in your entire life. And NO i'm not relying on my looks, LIKE I ALREADY stated, I am intelligent, funny, interesting and have lots of talents, which obviously you've missed. If you have problems with good looking people please go see a psychologist.

I have worked hard in every minute of my life to get where I am right now and NO that doesn't make me a terrible person. I'm sorry that I'm not putting myself DOWN and I never will do that. I know who I am, what I've got and what I can and where I am going, if you Sir lack self confidence and are considering yourself a bad looking guy and thus think that you have more character then think again. YOU LOOKING BAD WON"T ADD A GOOD CHARACTER TO YOU
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 24-06-13 at 07:34 AM.

It's not that we think you're a bad person for not talking yourself down, it's that your claims don't add up.

If you were THAT great then much higher caliber guys would be swarming you on a daily basis, enough so that you would long since have forgotten all about this loser. I've met girls with like 10% of everything you claim to have going for you and they would never pursue a guy like that, they have far better guys willing to commit to them, and if they for whatever reason did go for a guy like this they could get him to do whatever they wanted just by wiggling their ass in front of him.

Yet you can't even so much as get his attention. How does that make sense? Maybe you should be more believable and less self-contradictory in the way you talk yourself up.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 24-06-13 at 07:59 AM.

High caliber guys are boring to me, the ones who are ordinary and not musician, the only type of guys I am interested in are on the stage, already famous and successful, I'm not there yet, so till I get there the only guy I liked so far in an ordinary world is him, cuz he was different than all those boring type of guys who think only inside of the box. He has a potential of becoming a great musician or an artist of some sort, yes sure has struggled a little to find himself but who doesn't go through rough times?? It's part of growing.
    I didn't even pursue him ok, I just still like him, and again the girls you've met are ordinary, are any of them trying to become a singer? Do any of them paint pictures? Do any of them compose music on their own? NO, therefore you can't really compare me to them, cuz I am sacrificing a regular ordinary life style to reach something greater. the problem with ordinary people is they always think inside the box like you

I didn't TRY to get him yet, I said I wouldn't go out with him on a date, he left and then I contacted him on Facebook he didn't reply to my message that's ALL. After that I dated couple of boring guys didn't work out, at the meanwhile this guy I am interested in has been staying single, so I am wondering what could be done there to get his attention

it's not like he saw me and ignored NO, if he saw me I think we would talk no problem, I just want him to reply to me and don't know how to get him to do that

All those high caliber guys who work in the office and expect me to do the same thing and share the boring type of life where I have to go to work 24/7 in a boring little cubicle and have babies and live the rest of my life looking at the side where my boss would breathe, not happening. I love music and I wanna be with someone who shares the same goal. And this guy is the type who thinks a bit more outside of the box compared to all t he other sheep who lead veritable life style
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 24-06-13 at 08:19 AM.

Get over it sister....he doesn't see any relationship potential in you and that is his choice. I know it's so damn hard to fathom when you have so much to offer as a person. You are not what he is looking for. Maybe he just wants an nice simple easy going girl that isn't all tied up in her ambitions.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast