+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rejection

Now it's even more obvious that you're full of shit in how you talk about yourself. In your post at the top of page 2 you talk about this guy like he's so far beneath you that he's lucky if you choose him over a pile of dogshit you scraped off the bottom of your shoe. Now - when it happens to be more convenient for all of your self promotion - he's a potential musical great who's just going through hard times?

As for you vs. them, they came from all walks of life, and their tastes in men were all over the place, depending on the woman. Did they ever go for a guy who had great potential but had yet to realize it and was thus struggling a little? Absolutely, but that's only relevant to the discussion because you changed your story.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 24-06-13 at 08:21 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sundaygirl View Post
    Cuz like attracts like, I am self centered too. I havent lost just yet, all im saying is im not some loser girl without a goal, who doesnt know what she wants to do with her life. The question was he probably forgot about me, but I said no he didn't because of the earlier stated reason, I know what men want ok I'm just dealing with an unusual guy. I just want a lil insight into a male human's brain and i think i got it. You think it would be easy to get a loser to take a girl out but thats why they are called losers they always missout on the good stuff lol. He is in a ways of my opposite and in a ways like me, I don't think he is too bad but just a little immature. I don't even know why I wanna date with him, may be after dating and getting burned I'll be like I was so dumb but I just need this experience of dating him and getting over with this annoying feeling >_<
    Schoooools out... for... summer! Awesome troll. Buh bye.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Are you ****ing dumb dickriculous???? Or were you born with your brain stock to your bottom??? I obviously think highly of this guy to want him out of so many pile of guys, NO it is not a self promotion, in what way you think I am talking well of him in a self promotion??? what you're saying doesn't make sense, but I get you have a problem with people who are confident, as I see, a lot of people, and for your bad luck I am not a humble type of a girl. And you have no idea of what I really think of him OK you deep shit, just cuz I don't express it here well it doesn't mean that I am full of shit.
    YES he is lucky if I choose him over so many guys, BECAUSE of my good personality, and because of how he treat me vs how I treated him, but no I respect every human being as long as they respect me. You're completely missing the point here and as I see have no real suggestion about how to talk to a male cuz ALL you know how to do is judge people, so get LOST with your stupidity

In this little forum I WILL NOT tell my entire story of who I am, you guys don't know anything about my personality and to judge someone you have to at least eat 100 lb of salt which means spend good amount of time with that person. Instead of telling me what I am not, and why am I lying or self promoting myself you could share how to deal with my problem, this is why I am here, not to hear your oh you're not so good story

Go crawl into your dark corner and deal with your confidence issues or open a topic and deal with it there I am here to understand male psychology
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 24-06-13 at 08:50 AM.

As I understand in you society a person who is self driven and confident of herself is not allowed to have a crush on someone understood If she does for any reason, every one is like: Oh dear princess how come you have troubles in your life I we all thought you were so cool, I guess you're not all that good they say with joy. Jees people, calm you nuts really. It's like when paris got into jail everybody was like oh my god, that's your place, one word JEALOUSY

You're not all that, who do you think you are??? what **** is that? Let a person enjoy life and PLEASE ENJOY YOUR OWN LIFE LIKE I DO TOO IF YOU CAN

TALK WELL OF YOUR SELF CHEER YOURSELF UP AND being upset for whatever reason has no point, this life we have is short so liveout your dreams and be whoever you wanna be, PRIDE yourself, LOVE yourself, do yourself A FAVOR, THEN WE WILL HAVE A BETTER SOCIETY, WRE EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND NOT FULL OF HATE OF ANOTHER PERSON
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 24-06-13 at 09:06 AM.

Are you ****ing dumb dickriculous???? Or were you born with your brain stock to your bottom??? I obviously think highly of this guy to want him out of so many pile of guys, NO it is not a self promotion, in what way you think I am talking well of him in a self promotion??? what you're saying doesn't make sense, but I get you have a problem with people who are confident, as I see, a lot of people, and for your bad luck I am not a humble type of a girl. And you have no idea of what I really think of him OK you deep shit, just cuz I don't express it here well it doesn't mean that I am full of shit.
    YES he is lucky if I choose him over so many guys, BECAUSE of my good personality, and because of how he treat me vs how I treated him, but no I respect every human being as long as they respect me. You're completely missing the point here and as I see have no real suggestion about how to talk to a male cuz ALL you know how to do is judge people, so get LOST with your stupidity

In this little forum I WILL NOT tell my entire story of who I am, you guys don't know anything about my personality and to judge someone you have to at least eat 100 lb of salt which means spend good amount of time with that person. Instead of telling me what I am not, and why am I lying or self promoting myself you could share how to deal with my problem, this is why I am here, not to hear your oh you're not so good story

Go crawl into your dark corner and deal with your confidence issues or open a topic and deal with it there I am here to understand male psychology

I didn't bother reading the entirity of that long winded sob-fest but I get the gist of it and I have to say, being this pissed off at life makes you even less of a catch than I thought, and that's after you already convinced me twice before that you were less of a catch than I thought.

Of course, if what I said were as false as your bi-polar episode claims, you wouldn't be this gotten-to now would you?

But by all means, who am I to tell you to stop exposing your true colors?
    Last edited by dickriculous; 24-06-13 at 09:04 AM.

LOL! Let the butthurt flow through you. OMG I can't stop laughing!

All i read is hate< hate and hate you people are incurable< keep enjoying your misery ^_^

Still laughing!................

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    LOL! Let the butthurt flow through you. OMG I can't stop laughing!
    It comes immediately to mind when you read the first line of her post doesn't it?
    Last edited by dickriculous; 24-06-13 at 09:12 AM.

Guys are usually the ones that come on here and cry about why they were rejected, but this girl takes the cake.

Old lady I am not crying I am being criticized about me being confident ^_^ and for asking about what men feel when they are rejected ^_^
    Your power of thinking well is leaving you as I see lol

I will get back to my recording while all you waste your lives on discussing and judging people and pointless trivial things and I will take the real cake at the end of it all

I am not a terrible person JUST BECAUSE I don't lack a self confidence OK?!
    It was mean of me to call you a terrible person, and for that I apologize. I don't know for sure whether you are or not, so I shouldn't have thrown it out there. That said, the way you freely sling insults doesn't make me feel like I was that far off the mark.

I hope for your sake that your life is going as well as you proclaim here. It's interesting that you say you've developed this wonderful character while hurling a bunch of insults. If you've learned to overcome adversity as well as you think, a little bit of pushback on an internet forum shouldn't elicit this much vitriol.

I hope the part about preparing yourself for when your looks fade didn't pass you by. That's valuable life advice right there.

Hey, here's an interesting thought. I've never heard the "Eat 100 pounds of salt" thing anywhere before, ever. So if you make it big, let me know, rub my face in it, by incorporating it into one of your songs. If I ever see that, I'll be completely chastened, in fact I'll even tell people I'm a fan of whatever music you peddle. Deal?

Yes it is a deal ^_^ I also apologize for freely throwing insults to people, I'm not a meanie head usually. I got carried away Pleace and Love to all !!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast