+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Ur Help

Need Ur Help

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. Anyway, I really need some advice

There is this girl that I have math with in college and I want to get to know her and ask her out but I am not sure what to say. I haven’t talk to her yet, but she look at me a lot, I want to talk to her more and ask her. But before I do that I want ask her out first. I guess I give my number to her or note something like that. I guess u know what I mean. What are you suggestions for what should I say?
    Because this is my first time for college girl, it was very easy in High school, took me 10 min to get her number lol

It's probably best to get to know her a little first. If you're shy and can't think of anything good to talk to her about, just ask something about the class or an assignment. Maybe later you'll be able to tell if she likes you back so you know if it's a good idea to ask her out. You'll also be a little more comfortable asking her if you think she likes you too.

Why don't you ask her to get a coffee or something that was its very casual and you can get to know what she's like better over coffee. It's nothing fancy or a date or anything, just a casual coffee or lunch or what not.
    x steph x

i agree with the coffee thing...i think that's your best bet...it's not a pressure sort of environment and it's relaxed...and if it's not working you can bail as soon as you finish ur coffee...
    ...Here's A Letter On A Tape, We Don't Write Anymore...

I will try, I haven't talk to her yet. i will do it
    Do you know what's love means?

she didn't come to school today lol

Yeh man, i personnally think its always best to talk to her briefly first. Ask her anything about the class or anything you can possibly think of abuot college or anything. Then asking her out for a coffee or whatever will be much easier and more appropriate imho.

King Zarathu Guest
    jeff.. i know i'm not answering your question..

aren't you at codeguru.com?

u should chat 2 her a bit and then get her number or email address and then send a few txts or emails then arrange 2 met her some where then get 2 know her a bit more then if u think the times right ask her out. i make it sound so easy dont i! i once knew this girl iwanted 2 ask out and thats exactley wat i did and we went out but then she dumped me!

Good luck! Samdaman

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    jeff.. i know i'm not answering your question..

aren't you at codeguru.com?
    No man, what's that?

Quote Originally Posted by samdaman
    u should chat 2 her a bit and then get her number or email address and then send a few txts or emails then arrange 2 met her some where then get 2 know her a bit more then if u think the times right ask her out. i make it sound so easy dont i! i once knew this girl iwanted 2 ask out and thats exactley wat i did and we went out but then she dumped me!

Good luck! Samdaman
    man i haven't talk to her yet, i don't have her Screen Name, lol
    ill see her again 2morrow, i want ask her for lastweek homework and start talking to her lol , i guess i wll be fine